How to limit Mass Shootings - Massad Ayoob

and I ask you again where did he say one word about confiscating anybodies guns?
he said like most of all the left leaning people I know we need REASONABLE gun regulation and control.
Licensing and requiring permits for hand guns, and reasonable control over military style guns.
and where in hell did you come up with this BS ?
" Always use it to strip the peasants of rights and property."
Have a nice day
Are you going to pretend you never heard a white lib say ban all firearms. GTFOH.

Reasonable? LOL ... military style? WTF!

What do YOU think Obama's Rahm Emanuel meant when he said ... never let a crisis go to waste. ?????

Are you going to pretend you never heard a white lib say ban all firearms. GTFOH.

Reasonable? LOL ... military style? WTF!

What do YOU think Obama's Rahm Emanuel meant when he said ... never let a crisis go to waste. ?????

I never said I did or didn't.
Are you going to say Trump didn't say take their guns away?
you are talking about a small group of people on the far left, I am talking about the Republican nominee for President, a person who IF he gets elected may be able to do something like take the guns away from some American people stomping on their Second Amendment rights.
Have a nice day

you are talking about a small group of people on the far left, I am talking about the Republican nominee for President, a person who IF he gets elected may be able to do something like take the guns away from some American people stomping on their Second Amendment rights.
Have a nice day
We are talking about a huge part of the left that hates gun rights for private citizens.

You don't know what Trump said or when he said it. Which is why you have not provided the full quote, context, or source.

Idiocy

You can never protect all the potential targets in the US, the Kentucky highway shootings prove that, but you can regulate access to that which makes it all possible, the gun

Love to hear whatever the hell the guy’s name is explain how the majority of States with strict gun laws have far less gun fatalities than States with lean gun laws
Blatant lie. Example: Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, SDTC; Oakland, SDTC; New Orleans, LA; New York City, SOTNY; all DEMOCRAT hellholes with strict gun laws...which are all unconstitutional.

who said anything about Gun Confiscation?
Kamala
the poster said "States with strict gun laws "
It is unconstitutional to ban or limit any gun.
the only person I have heard lately saying anything about "Gun Confiscation " has been your boy TRUMP. he said Take their guns away and we will deal with the due process thing later.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT HOPLOPHOBIA AND TYRANNY ON TRUMP!

Because of DEMOCRATS ignoring the Constitution again. Why do you hate children?
Because children represent life but those people are all about death and destruction. Look at the cities that have been run by Democrats for decades. They're all shitholes. Once great cities are now toilets. They want to do the same to America

Last edited:
DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME GUN CONFISCATION AND DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!
you are talking about a small group of people on the far left,
DON'T TRY TO DENY WHAT YOU ARE!
I am talking about the Republican nominee for President, a person who IF he gets elected may be able to do something like take the guns away from some American people stomping on their Second Amendment rights.
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS CONFISCATING GUNS OR DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!

Few f
Blatant lie. Example: Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, SDTC; Oakland, SDTC; New Orleans, LA; New York City, SOTNY; all DEMOCRAT hellholes with strict gun laws...which are all unconstitutional.
Because children represent life but those people are all about death and destruction. Look at the cities that have been run by Democrats for decades. They're all shitholes. Once great cities are now toilets. They want to do the same to America

Wrong

Constitution My ASS!

Why do you enjoy Children being shot up, mutilated, unidentifiable, and buried in pieces?

Go take your AR and shove it up your ass!
I love when you idiots say then quiet parts out loud

Why do you not want to protect them? The uterus of a leftist woman is far more dangerous to the life of children than any gun.

Someone sounds upset

And yet the vast majority of States with strict gun laws have far less gun violence than States with loose gun laws, a fact
And California has the most mass shootings with its super strict gun laws. Fact.

Do you think what Massad said will help? You don't know. Because white libs don't want any solution except gun confiscation. That's why you won't listen to him.

Back