How to think about God.

FWIW, anyone who claims to know God is a fucking moron.

How about someone understanding how the concept of there being a God is used against those worshipping reality of there could be one. could be a Satan, could be extraterrestrial visitors, time relativity is all any citizen of defined by contexxt realities needs to know cradle to grave to do their duty to God, Country, community, family or else one is exiled from family, community, country, God.

if you are an atheist, no interpretation of God is acceptable by definition.

Why did you write "...no interpretation of God is..." rather than..."...no interpretation of a god is...?"

Big difference!

So...why are you wording it the way you did?

Why did you write "...no interpretation of God is..." rather than..."...no interpretation of a god is...?"

Big difference!

So...why are you wording it the way you did?

Need to repeat what I asked Dutch Uncle to you.

How about someone understanding how the concept of there being a God is used against those worshipping reality of there could be one. could be a Satan, could be extraterrestrial visitors, time relativity is all any citizen of defined by contexxt realities needs to know cradle to grave to do their duty to God, Country, community, family or else one is exiled from family, community, country, God.

Need to repeat what I asked Dutch Uncle to you.

I have no idea of what the fuck you are talking about. I can only assume English is a second language for you...taught to you by a person for whom it was a second language...who was in turn instructed in the language by someone for whom it also was a second language.

You never say anything coherent...you just post words.

I have no idea of what the fuck you are talking about. I can only assume English is a second language for you...taught to you by a person for whom it was a second language...who was in turn instructed in the language by someone for whom it also was a second language.

I have 16 years experience on being setup to get banned from websites like this from others posting in unison what you posted here. After all, realities are based upon capitalizing from doubt, and I explain kinetic results beyond doubts governing every reality that believes biology cannot sustain eternal separation of lifetimes timed apart now occupying space geographically here.

Yet that is how living happens in plain sight.

I have 16 years experience on being setup to get banned from websites like this from others posting in unison what you posted here. After all, realities are based upon capitalizing from doubt, and I explain kinetic results beyond doubts governing every reality that believes biology cannot sustain eternal separation of lifetimes timed apart now occupying space geographically here.

Yet that is how living happens in plain sight.

Last thing in the world I want to see is for ANYONE, including you, to be banned from any forum. I despise it when anyone gets banned...and I would never contrive to contribute to that happening.

That notwithstanding, I cannot make heads or tails of what you are trying to say. You make no sense. You post words...LOTS OF THEM...but they do not make coherent thoughts.

Keep posting, though. At some point I may be able to figure out what you are attempting to communicate.

IMO, he's doing it deliberately out of mental illness. Something off with him.

My advice is to only give him a plastic spork at meal times and never, ever allow him close to weapons, vehicles or other heavy machinery.

IMO, he's doing it deliberately out of mental illness. Something off with him.

My advice is to only give him a plastic spork at meal times and never, ever allow him close to weapons, vehicles or other heavy machinery.

In the world orders of anything else is possible, there is no chance my being completely accurate about biology sustaining eternal separation of ancestral results limited to being timed apart now. In all realities combine this one concept links them all being acted out now as going on here in plain sight every reality says nobody can comprehend. Yet I can account for how biology delivers specific displacements in every species having reproductions timed 4 or 5 generations apart now.

Please unite all means of disavowing how life works in real time for your social identity's rank in symbolism over substance culture of one specie denying why they exist at all.

Nifty thinks being ignorant is a noble position.

Is it nobler to take a side of people honoring hypothetical value systems than stand against ancestries ignoring now is eternity since all reproductions are left occupying space being timed paart now as taking place here in this atmosphere perpetually balancing 3rd from the star?

Does everyone doing the wrong thing for collective right reasonable doubt make what is historically recorded inaccurate facts of life limited to evolving here now as all the truth needed to save humanity governing outcomes forward contextually? Scripture or rule of law both command people choose rationed proportions of the whole numerating the population differently than the denominator of the whole species present from remaining great great grandparents to constantly arriving great great grandchildren.

Next generations only arrive one at a time.

its only a difference if you are not a believer, I am not so disposed.

There is a difference if you are blindly guessing there is a god (believing)...there is a difference if you are blindly guessing there are no gods...and there is a difference if you simply acknowledge that you do not know and choose not to blindly guess.

But, I don't think you are going to explain yourself...and that is your right.

There is a difference if you are blindly guessing there is a god (believing)...there is a difference if you are blindly guessing there are no gods...and there is a difference if you simply acknowledge that you do not know and choose not to blindly guess.

But, I don't think you are going to explain yourself...and that is your right.
One can only "guess" as to whether there is a god(s) or not, it cannot be proven one way or the other.
As to the "i dont know", that is not being an atheist, again, by definition.
As to the "blindly" there is enough to justify either choice though never enough to know for sure.
Thats why they call it faith.

One can only "guess" as to whether there is a god(s) or not, it cannot be proven one way or the other.
As to the "i dont know", that is not being an atheist, again, by definition.
As to the "blindly" there is enough to justify either choice though never enough to know for sure.
Thats why they call it faith.

Can physical eternity be proven? event horizons that never change while objects sharing event horizons never stay the same total sum forward.

Can biology be proven to eternally separate reproductions from previous generations forward until no great great grandchildren are added again now? Only instinctively since intellect has been corrupting instincts for 7,000 years.

Can physical eternity be proven? event horizons that never change while objects sharing event horizons never stay the same total sum forward.

Can biology be proven to eternally separate reproductions from previous generations forward until no great great grandchildren are added again now? Only instinctively since intellect has been corrupting instincts for 7,000 years.

curious questions but I think they are off topic here.

Back