Huckleberry takes another state!

You dont belive that changing the Constitution to reflect the will of your own God is a form of forcing a particular relien on the population? Thats what the whole marriage debate is about right? My God thinks its wrong, so you should not be allowed to do it!

Again.... since you seem so unable to comprehend what is written.

I do not care if anyone tries to change the Constitution, nor do I care what it is they are trying to change.... as long as they go about trying to change it legally in the manner set forth.... that is all that matters. Because no matter what the proposed change is.... the ONLY way the amendment passes is with a vast majority of the country supporting it.

AGAIN.... everyones morals are derived from something. Who cares where the morals are derived from? I do not care if they come from God/Satan/mother nature/yo mama.

Also, he is not suggesting that everyone become an evangelical. He is suggesting that an amendment be made with regards to gay marriage and another with regards to abortion. He is promoting his morals. Just as people who support Roe vs. Wade do so based on THEIR morals. Just as people who support gay marriage do so based on THEIR morals.

One way or the other the law is going to reflect a set of morals. It does not matter where the laws are derived from. It matters whether or not the majority of this country finds those laws to be acceptable.

Again, many people think that abortion is murder and thus find YOUR views that abortions should be legal even when the mothers life is not in danger to be abhorent. Some even FEAR that people like you exist that you could so casually throw away a human life and hide behind the "well I really don't personally support it, but hey.... kill if ya wanna kill" mentality. Those people would have your exact position on the issue, just from the other side of the coin.

Should we all run around going OMG OMG I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO embarrassed that there are so many people that support Jarods position?

You are fear mongering.... nothing more.

Again.... since you seem so unable to comprehend what is written.

I do not care if anyone tries to change the Constitution, nor do I care what it is they are trying to change.... as long as they go about trying to change it legally in the manner set forth.... that is all that matters. Because no matter what the proposed change is.... the ONLY way the amendment passes is with a vast majority of the country supporting it.

AGAIN.... everyones morals are derived from something. Who cares where the morals are derived from? I do not care if they come from God/Satan/mother nature/yo mama.

Also, he is not suggesting that everyone become an evangelical. He is suggesting that an amendment be made with regards to gay marriage and another with regards to abortion. He is promoting his morals. Just as people who support Roe vs. Wade do so based on THEIR morals. Just as people who support gay marriage do so based on THEIR morals.

One way or the other the law is going to reflect a set of morals. It does not matter where the laws are derived from. It matters whether or not the majority of this country finds those laws to be acceptable.

Again, many people think that abortion is murder and thus find YOUR views that abortions should be legal even when the mothers life is not in danger to be abhorent. Some even FEAR that people like you exist that you could so casually throw away a human life and hide behind the "well I really don't personally support it, but hey.... kill if ya wanna kill" mentality. Those people would have your exact position on the issue, just from the other side of the coin.

Should we all run around going OMG OMG I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO embarrassed that there are so many people that support Jarods position?

You are fear mongering.... nothing more.

1) Morals can come from within, in fact if you dont know stealing is wrong without God telling you so, you are in big trouble.

2) I dont have a problem with Huckleberry proposing anything.

3) I would understand a person who does not understand my abortion position being fearfull that a person with that position could win primaries, I would disagree with them, but understand it.

4) THey do run around saying they are embarresed.

1) Morals can come from within, in fact if you dont know stealing is wrong without God telling you so, you are in big trouble.

2) I dont have a problem with Huckleberry proposing anything.

3) I would understand a person who does not understand my abortion position being fearfull that a person with that position could win primaries, I would disagree with them, but understand it.

4) THey do run around saying they are embarresed.

well?

Really, show me where number 1, for example has been answered in this thread?

oh, I don't know... perhaps in the post right before you posted this crap for the fourteenth time....

"AGAIN.... everyones morals are derived from something. Who cares where the morals are derived from? I do not care if they come from God/Satan/mother nature/yo mama. "

To say that someone is "in trouble" for deriving their morals in a manner different from you is pathetic and once again displays your intolerance.

oh, I don't know... perhaps in the post right before you posted this crap for the fourteenth time....

"AGAIN.... everyones morals are derived from something. Who cares where the morals are derived from? I do not care if they come from God/Satan/mother nature/yo mama. "

To say that someone is "in trouble" for deriving their morals in a manner different from you is pathetic and once again displays your intolerance.

No, you have missed my point. You dont belive that without God you would not know that murder or stealing was wrong?

No, you have missed my point. You dont belive that without God you would not know that murder or stealing was wrong?

No... you, for the 100th time have missed my point.

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHERE SOMEONE DERIVES THEIR MORALS. I DO NOT CARE IF THEY ARE DERIVED FROM SOCIETY, GOD, SATAN OR YO MAMA. I DO NOT CARE.

WE ALL DERIVE OUR MORALS FROM THOSE AROUND US. WHETHER IT BE IN A CHURCH SETTING OR YOUR MOMMY TELLING YOU IT WAS WRONG.

SO PLEASE. ENOUGH OF YOUR ATTACKS ON THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD.

No... you, for the 100th time have missed my point.

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHERE SOMEONE DERIVES THEIR MORALS. I DO NOT CARE IF THEY ARE DERIVED FROM SOCIETY, GOD, SATAN OR YO MAMA. I DO NOT CARE.

WE ALL DERIVE OUR MORALS FROM THOSE AROUND US. WHETHER IT BE IN A CHURCH SETTING OR YOUR MOMMY TELLING YOU IT WAS WRONG.

SO PLEASE. ENOUGH OF YOUR ATTACKS ON THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD.

I dont believe that, I belive that some morals come from within. I belive healthy humans are born with the ability to determine on our own that dome things are wrong.

Last edited:
I dont believe that I belive that some morals come from within. I belive healthy humans are born with the ability to determine on our own that dome things are wrong.
It doesn't matter what you believe on the subject, no matter what you believe it doesn't make what another believes less respectable.

I dont believe that I belive that some morals come from within. I belive healthy humans are born with the ability to determine on our own that dome things are wrong.

Well, you are wrong. If you had a group of infants, raised them without teaching them right from wrong, they would revert to basic human instincts.

It doesn't matter what you believe on the subject, no matter what you believe it doesn't make what another believes less respectable.

This is disingenous, I never said it makes what another believes less respectable.

Well, you are wrong. If you had a group of infants, raised them without teaching them right from wrong, they would revert to basic human instincts.

And I belive that a basic human instinct is to know that murder and stealing are wrong.

This is disingenous, I never said it makes what another believes less respectable.
No, you said that if they believe it and live their lives by it they shoudl be "feared".

Again, just because you believe differently doesn't make what they believe less respectable. Just because I was more politic in my wording doesn't change that "fearing" his promotion of his beliefs is exactly what you said you did.

And I belive that a basic human instinct is to know that murder and stealing are wrong.
Rubbish. You teach a kid that stealing is wrong when they try to take things from the store you didn't pay for, it isn't inherent.

No, you said that if they believe it and live their lives by it they shoudl be "feared".

Again, just because you believe differently doesn't make what they believe less respectable. Just because I was more politic in my wording doesn't change that "fearing" his promotion of his beliefs is exactly what you said you did.

You are making a connection that I do and did not make.

You are making a connection that I do and did not make.
Yes, you did. You feared it so much that you came here and spent hours and hours working to convince me to fear it to.

Shoot, at the beginning I was a bit embarrassed by Huckster, until I realized that most of them are protest voting to send McCain a message. But heck you "fear" those bad "religious people" all you want and pretend that it isn't disrespect to dismiss their beliefs because you think a different way and tell others to "fear" them.

Yes, you did. You feared it so much that you came here and spent hours and hours working to convince me to fear it to.

Shoot, at the beginning I was a bit embarrassed by Huckster, until I realized that most of them are protest voting to send McCain a message. But heck you "fear" those bad "religious people" all you want and pretend that it isn't disrespect to dismiss their beliefs because you think a different way and tell others to "fear" them.

1) AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN I have never endevered to convence you of anything, I merely like to discuss these issues.

2) I never said that believing that all right and wrong comes from God is a less respectfull belife than beliveing that we are born with some idea of right and wrong.

3) Fearing something is a form of RESPECT, not a form of Disrespect.

1) AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN I have never endevered to convence you of anything, I merely like to discuss these issues.

2) I never said that believing that all right and wrong comes from God is a less respectfull belife than beliveing that we are born with some idea of right and wrong.

3) Fearing something is a form of RESPECT, not a form of Disrespect.
1. You have worked throughout the thread to convince me that I should "fear" exactly what you do. I have worked to tell you first, it is nothing to "fear" because it is a dog with no teeth, and that secondly the reason you "fear" is not the largest reason people are voting for the guy.

2. You dismissed his beliefs several times because of your belief in inherent morality and said that he should not use his while you use yours to set laws and that everybody understands that stealing and murder are wrong just because.

3. It depends on the form of the "fear", yours attempts to take their voice by saying it is something to "fear" that they BELIEVE this way, because THIS is the way it is. That others should be "ashamed" that people would vote for people who BELIEVE that way (that is definitely disrespect).

Back