I am going to kill George W. Bush

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Bring it on bitches. I do what I want! What are they going to do about it? Nothing because like all Republicans, you're all talk and no balls. At least Democrats admit they're pussies.

I am also going to kill Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and William Kystal. There's nothing you can do to stop me so suck my balls.

What a retard! What are they going to do? Let me tell you, they will send the FBI to your house and arrest you for making threats to the president. Your ass will sit in Federal custody until they decide whether you are kidding or not, because they can't take the chance. You may not believe they will do this, but I know for a fact they will, I have known someone who went through it. They didn't post it on a public forum, they mouthed it in a bar while they were drunk, and everyone knew they weren't serious. Didn't stop the guys in black shades from picking him up the next morning, or holding him for 13 days while he underwent psychiatric evaluation and extensive background checks. I hope you were bored, because now you will have a lot to do. Good Luck!

reagan_axe.jpg

YUUUUUMMMMMMMMM...

Bring it on bitches. I do what I want! What are they going to do about it? Nothing because like all Republicans, you're all talk and no balls. At least Democrats admit they're pussies.

I am also going to kill Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and William Kystal. There's nothing you can do to stop me so suck my balls.
Yah.

If they'll arrest an old lady in Denver, it is very likely they'll at least look at you. Shoot they came out after some band in Boulder High School said something silly.

King, be sure to post on here for the next several days so you can make Dixie look like a moron.

In fact, Dix will probably show up and interrogate you himself. He's pretty damned loyal and you gave your addy.

King, be sure to post on here for the next several days so you can make Dixie look like a moron.

In fact, Dix will probably show up and interrogate you himself. He's pretty damned loyal and you gave your addy.

Uhm, I am not the only poster who thinks the FBI and Secret Service take this sort of thing seriously. Why don't you be bold and do as King did and post a direct threat against the president? Apparently, you know as well as I do, and the rest of us, that they certainly WILL take it seriously.

Damo? Who was the guy at FP that posted a threat against the prez? And was he ever heard from again? I think he just vanished after that.... probably somewhere in Ft. Marcy Park, helping the roses grow.

Damo? Who was the guy at FP that posted a threat against the prez? And was he ever heard from again? I think he just vanished after that.... probably somewhere in Ft. Marcy Park, helping the roses grow.

There was a guy that happened to right? Was it "edandmary"?

But yeah, our government is so 1984 that it wastes resources arresting every retard who gets drunk and says something stupid about our President, who incidentally is a retard and a moron himself, but who's defenders are even more stupid and retarded.

Back