I am going to kill George W. Bush

If they take the threat seriously, posting a bogus address isn't going to help.

They can track internet useage back to his home. Actually, there are regular folks who can do the same. Unless, like me, you have satellite internet access at home.

I wouldn't be surprised if a black Suburban rolls up to his house or his job.

lmao

Too funny.

If they take the threat seriously, posting a bogus address isn't going to help.

They can track internet useage back to his home. Actually, there are regular folks who can do the same. Unless, like me, you have satellite internet access at home.

I wouldn't be surprised if a black Suburban rolls up to his house or his job.

lmao

Too funny.

They can still track you with satellite internet. You have to have an IP address to get on the internet, from that point on the method you use is irrelevant to how well they can track you.

But they can't track him from his posts. They would need to contact the administrator of the system - either Damo, or the people who own the server, and then break into the logs, and then contact the ISP to find out who the IP address belonged to at a specific time. It's not as if its an easy thing to do.

They can still track you with satellite internet. You have to have an IP address to get on the internet, from that point on the method you use is irrelevant to how well they can track you.
Satellites also use MAC Addresses that will pinpoint your address with even greater ease.

But they can't track him from his posts. They would need to contact the administrator of the system - either Damo, or the people who own the server, and then break into the logs, and then contact the ISP to find out who the IP address belonged to at a specific time. It's not as if its an easy thing to do.
It depends on how sophisticated the Echelon system is.

Damo, have the feds contacted you yet?
Nope. Again, it wouldn't be necessary if they capture it as it crossed the ether. Nothing we do here is done with crypto. It's all open for people to snag as it crosses the ether to the site.

No, these would be real proxies without a passthrough.
Although there is some issues with them. They block certain sites because they aren't "Islamic" enough. Just teh pron so I've never actually been blocked, other people who use them have though.

Not many proxies will carry youtube, unless your paying for it. It costs too much.

A lot of the free proxies, i suspect, survive by data mining the stuff you enter, and getting credit card numbers, myspace passwords (which they can use to spam all of your friends), etc...

Not many proxies will carry youtube, unless your paying for it. It costs too much.

A lot of the free proxies, i suspect, survive by data mining the stuff you enter, and getting credit card numbers, myspace passwords (which they can use to spam all of your friends), etc...

the ones I use are corporate proxies with high security access, custom VPN, RSA, etc.

Back