I am going to kill George W. Bush

Well well well, I'm still here and the FBI did nothing about it. More proof that the fisa bs is just far-left spin.

Besides guys, if a nazi/kkk member like myself(Pro-choicer) can still post here what makes you think a death threat would change that? I can't believe the FBI didn't arrest Good Luck for doing nothing while millions of innocent were slaughtered by us commies!

Ohh this has already been picked up and flagged for hukan attentions by the govt web monitoring system.

Want attention send some highly encrypted stuff to Yemen or Iraq.

Dicks going to admit he was wrong about the FBI coming to drag him away?

Nope, they just haven't gotten to him yet. He will be investigated, you can bet on that. They probably already have his background info, and know he isn't a serious threat to anyone except himself. Hey YYzie, I notice you didn't pop off your loud punk mouth like King did, what's the matter, chicken shit?

Awww... My dear Waterhead, they will never investigate you, they have a caveat about retarded people, they know you can't help what you say... just saying it without drooling, that is blessing enough for our Government.

Prolly some FBI agent reading this right now, thinking... awww, look at the retarded guy... he joined in and tried to be a part of it all! Bless his little heart.

No, they are investigating him for standing up to child molesters. They are investigating Good Luck for sitting back while us nazis kill millions of babies. They are ivestigating me for being too awesome! They are investigating you for being an idiot who poses harm to others.

Bring it on bitches. I do what I want! What are they going to do about it? Nothing because like all Republicans, you're all talk and no balls. At least Democrats admit they're pussies.

I am also going to kill Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and William Kystal. There's nothing you can do to stop me so suck my balls.

Hey...this guy never did come back did he?

LOL. Well, I saw that coming.

Hey...this guy never did come back did he?

LOL. Well, I saw that coming.

Raw will disappear for a while and then pop back up. He is like a cancer. What we have now is remission, but he will return with more rants.

Back