I am going to kill George W. Bush

Damo? Who was the guy at FP that posted a threat against the prez? And was he ever heard from again? I think he just vanished after that.... probably somewhere in Ft. Marcy Park, helping the roses grow.
I thought it was one of the Brits, and I doubt much happened to him.

Let me know what happens if you call. Not only is this guy an idiot because he will likely get some flack from the government, but its a bad things to do or threaten. Whats wrong with people?

I dont like the president, but I would never wish him dead.

I think it is very likely that the address and phone number are somebody else's. Most likely somebody that they don't like, maybe from another board. If I find out that is the case, the information will be removed.

In the same center there is also a Gym that I found using the address rather than the phone number. And there were other results I didn't go into.

Oh God, that so reminds me, I have no idea how I’m going to fit in my manicure this week.

I was thinking the same this morning. We're going on wine trails to NY tomorrow and I'd like to get my hair deep conditioned and my nails done but the place I go to for my hair, only does hair. I need to get it all done in one trip tonight.

Jeez, Raw has really gone off the deepend. And trust me, he was already swimming under the floating rope.

I doubt that is his real addy or phone. In the several years I have been arguing with him he has never posted a pic or other personal contact info.

But he could have just lost it.

Jeez, Raw has really gone off the deepend. And trust me, he was already swimming under the floating rope.

I doubt that is his real addy or phone. In the several years I have been arguing with him he has never posted a pic or other personal contact info.

But he could have just lost it.
It was a nail salon in Florida. Just put the phone number into yahoo.

Back