I apologize for my anger

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
I apologize for the anger and rage I've expressed on the board today.

The ignorance and horror of Iraq simply overwhelmed me .. but I had no right to take it out on the board. I'm sorry.

My rage about what this nation has done hasn't lessened any, not any .. but I'm a little less stupid about it .. although I still shouldn't be posting for a while.

Damo, please feel free to remove my posts.

Dude, I am soo behind Obama ending it ASAP after he gets elected.
It's understandable just know millions of democrats want it over bad too.

No worries Bac we all get overwhelmed by the shear stupidity of our current situation.

The important thing is you saw the error of your ways and retracted the comments.

I hope some of the people here who have supported the insanity that got us here would do the same.

I admire anyone who can recognize the error of their own actions and take responsibility for them.

Sure you are!

The ignorance and horror of Iraq simply overwhelmed me .. but I had no right to take it out on the board. I'm sorry.

My rage about what this nation has done hasn't lessened any, not any .. but I'm a little less stupid about it .. although I still shouldn't be posting for a while.

If this was true...you do know you can delete your own postings...unless you started the forum..then damo would have to delete all!

battletool, this is not a football game we can win or lose.
GTF out asap will save americans lives. As far as saving face only hardcore rightwingers think we need to stay long. The entire rest of the world billions of people vs a few million of you religious rightwingers thing we need to gtf out.

I hope you feel better soon for your own self, but I don’t think that posting the pictures is wrong, though I would keep them to one thread. As for wishing republicans dead, that’s a bit far. I only wish for them each as individuals, what they wish for me. That doesn’t bode well for someone like BB. Others,are OK. ;)

I see Ms. Code Pink.............

I hope you feel better soon for your own self, but I don’t think that posting the pictures is wrong, though I would keep them to one thread. As for wishing republicans dead, that’s a bit far. I only wish for them each as individuals, what they wish for me. That doesn’t bode well for someone like BB. Others,are OK. ;)

Lied about resigning from 'Code Pink'...never mind BAC is her proxy...:321: you darla...I refuse to acknowledge your existence from this point on...some may patronize you...but I see you for what you are!

LOL,

Don't worry. Its happened to best of us. I totally flipped out when Bush was re-elected.

I think I wished a few republicans dead too to be honest. I don't know if I actually shared that though.......

battletool, this is not a football game we can win or lose.
GTF out asap will save americans lives. As far as saving face only hardcore rightwingers think we need to stay long. The entire rest of the world billions of people vs a few million of you religious rightwingers thing we need to gtf out.

Really and where pray tell did you learn this...on the tennis court?..You surely did not play football or serve in the military...'CupCake'...:cof1:

testosterone in place of gray matter.

Man will it be nice when no one will vote for that anymore.

Well except maybe people like BB.

Really and where pray tell did you learn this...on the tennis court?..You surely did not play football or serve in the military...'CupCake'...:cof1:

Well, I did play football (linebacker)and I did serve in the military.

So how about I say that its not about winning or losing? We have removed the regime that was prclaimed to be so evil. Its time we got the hell out and saved AMERICAN lives.

No worries man. I don't think posting the photos or expressing what you have is wrong. Probably not needed in every thread, but still not unwaranted nor offensive... and in the end it probably is good to do so as a reminder.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Especially your daughter.

I learned to observe the world using my brain in real college unlike you ya long term kkk junior college renta cop.

Well, I did play football (linebacker)and I did serve in the military.

So how about I say that its not about winning or losing? We have removed the regime that was prclaimed to be so evil. Its time we got the hell out and saved AMERICAN lives.

Next comes, well, what did you do int eh military, I bet you were a grunt. Or something similar that trys to knock you down a peg or two. Because, you know, being in the military makes you smart!

Back