I apologize for my anger

Whatever............

I learned to observe the world using my brain in real college unlike you ya long term kkk junior college renta cop.

My BS is from a State college...unlike your phoney online MBA..anymore silly comments...Mr...Run from Hillary fair weather friend?

Whatever...Mr Linebacker........

Well, I did play football (linebacker)and I did serve in the military.

So how about I say that its not about winning or losing? We have removed the regime that was prclaimed to be so evil. Its time we got the hell out and saved AMERICAN lives.

250 lbs of dynomite with a 2" fuse..I'm impressed or not! I thought you said you were a pacifist in another thread until you had kids?...Was this before or after serving? or were you just BS'ing?

uhhh....

Well, I did play football (linebacker)and I did serve in the military.

So how about I say that its not about winning or losing? We have removed the regime that was prclaimed to be so evil. Its time we got the hell out and saved AMERICAN lives.

I was addressing toppy...are you now toppy?

I guess I missed most of this today. But speaking as a person that has gotten angry and even gotten personal on this board before, we all do it. It is good that can cool down and see the err or ways and acknowledge it the way you have. We all know that you are mostly a rational if not passionate partisan. No worries mate.

What are you experienced at...besides critiquing web sites?:cof1:

Well, considering I have to know the products I market, I got very familiar with Republican Policy. Jim Talent and Saxby Chambliss were both clients of mine. New Media (AKA Govtech) also were clients of mine. Now, Tiana just sells time slots to those guys and I have to serve. Pays good money!

I was married and had my first child while in the service.

BTW, it doesn't do you any good when you claim to know the length of my fuse.

Last edited:
I cannot HELP but LAUGH, when I read the Regurgitated Liberal Claptrap on here, from the Sunday-Morning Hacks, like Chris "bloviator" Matthews, and the Most Ignorant Liar on Television in the History of Television, that as*hole that's on "Countdown to Extinction", what his name? He's so meaningless, I can't remember his name, just that he's called "Bathtub Boy, at MESS-NBC, from being caught, HIDING in a Bathtub, when Kerry LOST, Hahaha!

Anyway,Blackascoal, I've never heard you get THAT much "out of line", there have been MUCH WORSE people than YOU. I've read Ignorant Mopes on here wish the DEATH of the President of the United States, that someone would KILL him. Now THAT'S an ASSHOLE. Just the other DAY, someone said, "If Sean Hannity releases any information about Obama's past that causes him to LOSE the Election, which Hannity ALREADY got Stephanopolous to ask B. Hussein, "What is your relationship with William Ayers, Terrorist Bomber of the Pentagon?", Hahahe!(of COURSE, Obama LIED about it, JUST LIKE he did with Jeremiah Wright, JUST LIKE he did with Tony Rezco, his freind and Partner, AND FINANCIAL BACKER for 17 YEARS, who was SENTENCED TO PRISON FOR HIS CORRUPTION, REAL ESTATE SWINDLES, ETC.

So don't sweat it, dude.

Dejavue.............!

I was married and had my first child while in the service.

BTW, it doesn't do you any good when you claim to know the length of my fuse.

uhh you already said this in your post#16...or did the proverbial cat get your tongue...or do you have a stutter problemo?
addendum!
Nice after thought edit...please should I laugh now or later...gotta run..have a real life...enjoy your conversation with those of the same ilk!

Last edited:
Back