I can't believe I beat Desh to this....

This is what I know. If ballots were "left in a car" in the state that was trying to recount ballots and Franken was AHEAD, the screams from Desh would be heard without the aid of any amplification device. If this was something happening in Ohio, Deshes screams would fracture windows across the country. So while I don't know that there is or isn't ballot hanky panky going on, if a democrat suffered due to the leaving of ballots in a car there would be an investigation. And just incase you were all wondering, I want Franken to win.

EDIT: I do though have to ask for someone to please point out where they were found in a car.

Don't forget the 'this is only our Democracy at stake here'...

who is nate silver and what was his prediction? Because every poll I have seen has always been in whole percentages...

I can't explain who he is. He's a guy who has a website everyone was reading, (except i guess for you) and he called the election I think it was within .01, nationwide. His website is called 538. he's kinda famous now.

I can't explain who he is. He's a guy who has a website everyone was reading, (except i guess for you) and he called the election I think it was within .01, nationwide. His website is called 538. he's kinda famous now.

I looked it up... his number is simply an average of other polls. Though he did enact a formula that discounts the traditionally bad pollsters such as Zogby and CBS/NYT...

Bottom line, he wasn't actually polling anyone himself. Thus he is not the most accurate pollster.

you lose.

I looked it up... his number is simply an average of other polls. Though he did enact a formula that discounts the traditionally bad pollsters such as Zogby and CBS/NYT...

Bottom line, he wasn't actually polling anyone himself. Thus he is not the most accurate pollster.

you lose.

oh that is true. i didn't mean to say otherwise. he was the most accurate predictor.

oh that is true. i didn't mean to say otherwise. he was the most accurate predictor.

Well, you didn't say otherwise. All you said was that he was closer than Rassmussen, which he was.

SF is just trying to grab at any success possible in this abortion of a thread.

Well, you didn't say otherwise. All you said was that he was closer than Rassmussen, which he was.

SF is just trying to grab at any success possible in this abortion of a thread.

LOl You are right, damo probably PM'd him and begged him to change the subject.

I became evil for no reason. I had no motive for my wickedness except wickedness itself. It was foul, and I loved it. I loved the self-destruction, I loved my fall, not the object for which I had fallen but my fall itself. My depraved soul leaped down from your firmament to ruin. I was seeking not to gain anything by shameful means, but shame for its own sake.

St. Augsitine of Hippo

Back