I DON'T "BELIEVE" ANY GODS EXIST; I ALSO DON'T "BELIEVE" THERE ARE NO GODS!

Tell the truth? Hell man you can't even answer honestly. If God exists and you say he doesn't you sure as hell aren't telling the truth.

But back to the debate: I don't give a fat rats ass whether you or anyone else believes. That is your choice case closed.

PS
You do know that Chicken Woman claims to be a Wiccan and so she worships something.

you don't believe

you are hedging your bets

you don't sound like someone who honors the words of Jesus

Nothing physical requires a Creator? We live in a world of magic. If you start with -0- you end with nothing. With no creating CAUSE to a physical effect there can be no people to ask stupid questions.

The question was back asswards. The real question is why does a creator/GOD....need us? But its typical of someone that worships at the alter of human secularism to place their own worth above that which caused them to be. Somehow when 1 is subtracted from 3.....1 becomes greater than 3 the constant from which it was taken.

I am unsure of what you are saying here.

If you are saying you know for certain that "the universe" is a Creation and requires a Creator...

...explain how you know...and we can discuss it.

You may be correct.

ME: I do not know...and I am not making any guesses.

there is no system we have already begun to understand scientifically that requires a GOD to make it happen

that means there is no god in the system

I also don't believe in the cracken for the same reasons

Tell the truth? Hell man you can't even answer honestly. If God exists and you say he doesn't you sure as hell aren't telling the truth.

Jesus H. Christ, Eagle Eye...read the goddam title of the thread...and read what I have been saying.

I am not saying your god does NOT exist. I have never said that. EVER! So how about you stop putting words into my mouth.

I do not know if any gods exist or not. I DO NOT KNOW....if any gods, including that thing you call "God"...exists or not.

I am NOT saying any god DOES EXIST...and I am NOT saying any gods DO NOT EXIST.

I am telling the truth.

But back to the debate: I don't give a fat rats ass whether you or anyone else believes. That is your choice case closed.

So what the hell are you doing here?

Obviously YOU DO CARE...or you would not even be participating.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the issue...but if you truly think the case is closed...go back to a thread talking about Donald Trump. That is not closed.

PS
You do know that Chicken Woman claims to be a Wiccan and so she worships something.

If someone worships something or not...I judge what they have to say, and comment on that.

there is no system we have already begun to understand scientifically that requires a GOD to make it happen

that means there is no god in the system

I also don't believe in the cracken for the same reasons

The fact that there is no reason for a GOD to exist...does NOT mean no gods exist.

That is horrible logic.

Some people guess a particular god exists. Fine...that is their guess. I don't even mind if instead of saying, "I guess a god exists"...they say, "I believe a god exists."

Whatever floats their boats.

Jesus H. Christ, Eagle Eye...read the goddam title of the thread...and read what I have been saying.

I am not saying your god does NOT exist. I have never said that. EVER! So how about you stop putting words into my mouth.

I do not know if any gods exist or not. I DO NOT KNOW....if any gods, including that thing you call "God"...exists or not.

I am NOT saying any god DOES EXIST...and I am NOT saying any gods DO NOT EXIST.

I am telling the truth.

So what the hell are you doing here?

Obviously YOU DO CARE...or you would not even be participating.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the issue...but if you truly think the case is closed...go back to a thread talking about Donald Trump. That is not closed.

If someone worships something or not...I judge what they have to say, and comment on that.

:hearnoevil::speaknoevil::seenoevil: Yep that's you.

The fact that there is no reason for a GOD to exist...does NOT mean no gods exist.

That is horrible logic.

Some people guess a particular god exists. Fine...that is their guess. I don't even mind if instead of saying, "I guess a god exists"...they say, "I believe a god exists."

Whatever floats their boats.

there is no need for any god in any of the science we have figured out

a system doesn't present any need for the craken either

or discompleiatenates

or sunbranatious vectations

there is no need for any god in any of the science we have figured out

I agree with you completely, Evince. THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY GOD. PERIOD.

That does not mean there are no gods...just that there is no need for one.

There is no need for the color red...but there is a color red.

There is no need for an island at coordinates 24.3768° S, 128.3242° W...but there is one...luckily for Fletcher Christian and his crew.

The fact that there is no need for a thing...does not mean it does not exist.

Nothing "silly" about it. Thought I'd give you a chance to do one of those "old guy" jokes.

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.
He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor Young, who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.
Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?"
Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth.”
Dr. Young: “Aaagh!! This is Gasoline!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500.”
Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.
Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."
Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."
Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't -- that is Gasoline!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."
Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.
Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak. I can hardly see anything!!!!"
Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so, here's your $1000 back." (giving him a $10 bill)
Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."
Moral of the story: Just because you're ‘Young’ doesn't mean that you can outsmart an ‘old Geezer’!
Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Happy now?

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.
He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor Young, who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.
Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?"
Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth.”
Dr. Young: “Aaagh!! This is Gasoline!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500.”
Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.
Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."
Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."
Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't -- that is Gasoline!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."
Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.
Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak. I can hardly see anything!!!!"
Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so, here's your $1000 back." (giving him a $10 bill)
Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."
Moral of the story: Just because you're ‘Young’ doesn't mean that you can outsmart an ‘old Geezer’!
Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Happy now?

Loved it. In fact, I will steal it...and mail it to some of the geezers I play golf with. But I will give you credit. I'll tell 'em, RB gave me this.

And when they ask who RB is...I'll answer, "Are be damned if I know."

lol....no.....deciding to wait until there is unavoidable evidence isn't "making up your mind".....its a refusal to make up your mind......

No...when you don't know and acknowledge you don't know...it means you are an adult.

If you don't know and pretend you do...by disguising the fact that you are making a blind guess and calling it "I believe...""...

...it means you are a chump.

Hey...chumps like you have a place in society. Just don't clog up the storm drains.

No...when you don't know and acknowledge you don't know...it means you are an adult.

If you don't know and pretend you do...by disguising the fact that you are making a blind guess and calling it "I believe...""...

...it means you are a chump.

Hey...chumps like you have a place in society. Just don't clog up the storm drains.

sorry, but since no one has told you what to believe, how can you decide who is and who isn't a chump?......

Believing in God is a personal choice. The way I see it, is it costs me nothing to believe and if I'm incorrect I lose nothing in the end but those who don't believe lose everything if I am right. So it's a persons choice plain and simple. Is that logical enough.

So in your eyes accepting the notion that supernatural beings control your life and your destiny is just a bet?

If you are making a guess that a god exists...and calling that guess anything but a GUESS...

...you are a chump.

Rhymes with Trump.

PMP has "faith" that 1st century, middle east goat farmer's superstitions were an accurate assessment of the universe, because that is what he was told as a child.
He also has "faith" that Trump is an intelligent conservative.
He has a lot of "faith" and very little else.

Back