I dont care who wins...

Jarod

Contributor
For the first time in my life...

I don't care who wins the Presidential election. I guess I have a very slight preference for HRC, because I think it would make some Conservative heads explode and I would like to see the reaction to some who have said it will never happen and it would be good to finally get the first woman in the job.... but otherwise I don't really care much.

Maybe that will change as the campaign moves forward and the two candidates become more in focus but I sort of hope not. I am going to really enjoy watching this election from a purely academic standpoint instead of as a person who is strongly advocating one side or the other.

The result for America will likely be about the same if either gets elected...

At this point I am pretty sure....

The next president will;

Reform Obamacare for the better.
Deal with immigration.
Appoint moderates to the Supreme Court.
Not get us into unnecessary wars.

I don't know much about how Trump will govern, its a mystery to just about everyone, I do know those who I generally don't like are very upset about him winning.

HRC is a pragmatist with a liberal bias, meaning she will do the pragmatic thing, and if all things are equal she will do the liberal thing. It an okay way to govern, but I prefer Obama's dogmatic liberalism to HRC's pragmatism.

Electing Trump will do more damage to the part of Conservatism that I dislike than electing HRC, and that makes me as hopeful for a Trump presidency as I am for a HRC presidency. All in all, I will vote for HRC because of her liberal bent, and I hate to award an egomaniac for bad behavior.

just making him their top elected official will change the party forever

the republican party owners are learning that we indeed are still a democracy.

they cant win without voters

they cant win on nothing but lies

someone else can easily out lie them

racists are really fucking stupid and easy to manipulate

trying to pretend this is about me is why you are such a fucking loser

That you were born is why you're such a loser. Did your parents, that's if your mother knows which of the many she spread for is actually your father, have any kids that lived?

Back