I dont care who wins...

Many of us, who also aren't racists, don't believe the same thing. Difference is when we say we don't, people like you that voted using skin color as your ONLY factor, call it racism.

Why wouldn't you think it's better. You've been pandered to with something someone else was forced to fund. Tell me what makes the country better because he's black.

Who ever claimed to vote for Obama based ONLY on his skin color?

For the first time in my life...

I don't care who wins the Presidential election. I guess I have a very slight preference for HRC, because I think it would make some Conservative heads explode and I would like to see the reaction to some who have said it will never happen and it would be good to finally get the first woman in the job.... but otherwise I don't really care much.

Maybe that will change as the campaign moves forward and the two candidates become more in focus but I sort of hope not. I am going to really enjoy watching this election from a purely academic standpoint instead of as a person who is strongly advocating one side or the other.

The result for America will likely be about the same if either gets elected...

At this point I am pretty sure....

The next president will;

Reform Obamacare for the better.
Deal with immigration.
Appoint moderates to the Supreme Court.
Not get us into unnecessary wars.
I care. I shudder at the though of someone like Cruz or Trump being in command of our armed forces. I don't have a great deal of trust for any of the other candidates in that respect, except Sanders but those two scare the hell out of me and when I consider my vote for POTUS my first priority is how that person would manage foreign policy and national defense.

I care. I shudder at the though of someone like Cruz or Trump being in command of our armed forces. I don't have a great deal of trust for any of the other candidates in that respect, except Sanders but those two scare the hell out of me and when I consider my vote for POTUS my first priority is how that person would manage foreign policy and national defense.

These are scary times Mott...

These are scary times Mott...
Meh...yea maybe...I've never been a coward so I'm not overly concerned and let's be honest. The fear factor these candidates present pales compared to the loads and loads of comedy they are giving. I haven't ever enjoyed a Presidential campaign season as much as this one on my entire life. :)

Meh...yea maybe...I've never been a coward so I'm not overly concerned and let's be honest. The fear factor these candidates present pales compared to the loads and loads of comedy they are giving. I haven't ever enjoyed a Presidential campaign season as much as this one on my entire life. :)

Its like a roller coaster. We are laughing wildly, while being in fear for our lives at the same time..

For the first time in my life...

I don't care who wins the Presidential election. I guess I have a very slight preference for HRC, because I think it would make some Conservative heads explode and I would like to see the reaction to some who have said it will never happen and it would be good to finally get the first woman in the job.... but otherwise I don't really care much.

Maybe that will change as the campaign moves forward and the two candidates become more in focus but I sort of hope not. I am going to really enjoy watching this election from a purely academic standpoint instead of as a person who is strongly advocating one side or the other.

The result for America will likely be about the same if either gets elected...

At this point I am pretty sure....

The next president will;

Reform Obamacare for the better.
Deal with immigration.
Appoint moderates to the Supreme Court.
Not get us into unnecessary wars.

So what changed Jarod? You got tired of trolling?

Hillary is the warhawk...
to the larger point: I don't know yet. clinton is definitely bad news. Trump is almost all bad news. 3rd party is unfulfilling ( I did it last time)
I'm taking the measure of all of this, and going to decide late

You think Democrats support democracy/representative democracy? So sad that you do.

The so-called "Democrats" who claim their love for "democracy," and believe America was founded as a "democracy," and overlook the fact that a "democracy" is simply mob rule, ignore and purposely deny the fact that their "Democrat Party" has "SUPER DELEGATES" to mandate the so-called "Democrat" candidate will be a product of an "anti-democratic" process to override the "democratic" will of the so-called "Democrat" voters.:rofl2:

So what changed Jarod? You got tired of trolling?

Two things changed, as I said they might....

Dangerous Donald released a list of non-moderates he says he would appoint to the Supreme Court.
I became convinced that Dangerous Donald has a mental disorder due to a lack of self esteem, causing him to be belligerent and abrasive even with friendly foreign heads of state.

I did say... "Maybe that (not caring who wins) will change as the campaign moves forward and the two candidates become more in focus but I sort of hope not."

Well, my prediction came true... it did change, now I do care!

Many of us, who are not racists, believe the country has greatly improved under that black elected President.
I would vote the same way I did in 2008 and 2012 again.

Of course you would! He's done nothing to improve the condition of the black race and he's further divided the races with bias pronouncements and anti inclusive racial rhetoric. It's the agenda of every progressive leftist slave owner to keep the races separated and the blacks in their public housing slave quarters reliant on the government's slave owning leftist welfare state.

YOU and Obama are the racist bastards and your actions and opinions prove it.

Two things changed, as I said they might....

Dangerous Donald released a list of non-moderates pro-Constitutionalists he says he would appoint to the Supreme Court.
I became convinced that Dangerous Donald has a mental disorder due to a lack of self esteem, causing him to be belligerent and abrasive even with friendly foreign heads of state.

I did say... "Maybe that (not caring who wins) will change as the campaign moves forward and the two candidates become more in focus but I sort of hope not."

Well, my prediction came true... it did change, now I do care!

I am fairly sure that self-esteem is not what Douchebag Donald is lacking in. :cof1:

Back