I dont care who wins...

For the first time in my life...

I don't care who wins the Presidential election. I guess I have a very slight preference for HRC, because I think it would make some Conservative heads explode and I would like to see the reaction to some who have said it will never happen and it would be good to finally get the first woman in the job.... but otherwise I don't really care much.

Maybe that will change as the campaign moves forward and the two candidates become more in focus but I sort of hope not. I am going to really enjoy watching this election from a purely academic standpoint instead of as a person who is strongly advocating one side or the other.

The result for America will likely be about the same if either gets elected...

At this point I am pretty sure....

The next president will;

Reform Obamacare for the better.
Deal with immigration.
Appoint moderates to the Supreme Court.
Not get us into unnecessary wars.

But you're still going to vote for Billary, just like all of JPP knows you were.

Yeah, I'm sure it will be just the liberals.
Do these people think about the harm to our country or is their hate so deep for their fellow Americans they want to see it harmed just to see "liberals melt down". That is just pure stupidity to me.

For the first time in my life...

I don't care who wins the Presidential election. I guess I have a very slight preference for HRC, because I think it would make some Conservative heads explode and I would like to see the reaction to some who have said it will never happen and it would be good to finally get the first woman in the job.... but otherwise I don't really care much.

Maybe that will change as the campaign moves forward and the two candidates become more in focus but I sort of hope not. I am going to really enjoy watching this election from a purely academic standpoint instead of as a person who is strongly advocating one side or the other.

The result for America will likely be about the same if either gets elected...

At this point I am pretty sure....

The next president will;

Deal with immigration.
Not get us into unnecessary wars.

Why would you think it would be 'good' to elect a women......think they are beyond screwing us ?

You seriously think the nest president will
Deal with immigration.
Not get us into unnecessary wars ????

Then you can't be considering Hillary will be elected...

Both sides are afraid of Trump....the establishment includes both sides that have build themselves a little utopia in Washington DC.....getting rich, above the law, looking out for only
one thing....themselves.....
obscene benefits and pensions, perks galore, grand tax payer paid vacations masquerading as work, and cushy, do nothing jobs for their friends and relatives......

You all can't possibly be ignorant of this...we have lost control of our government for all practicable purposes.....they don't work for us, we work to support them.....

Now in steps Trump ?....This guy could upset their fancy apple cart....he don't need to get rich, he is rich....he says he can't be bought, maybe, we'll see....and that

won't be good the 'establishment' that, like the royalty they think they are, is sucking the life out the country.....

Yeah, I think they fear Trump.

Do these people think about the harm to our country or is their hate so deep for their fellow Americans they want to see it harmed just to see "liberals melt down". That is just pure stupidity to me.
I've seen people write they want to see Hillary win to see the right melt down.

Not saying two wrongs make a right but it's a phrased used across the political spectrum.

OH, so now your clairvoyant and yet, you aren't able to see and admit that Hillary is a liar; not only about Benghazi and her E-Mails, but about other areas.

Is that a good reason to support a loon?
You have been duped madam racist.

BTW. In your honest opinion is CFM a racist?

Since the honesty of any of your posts rests on you answering, Bucky; why are you an anal retentive liar, with an overblown sense of entitlement?

You are claiming to be a progressive?

Who moved America forward after Jackson wrecked our government and economy? Our forerunners, the Whigs, did.
Who moved America forward after Democrats waged an exhaustive war against it? We did.
Who moved America forward after Wilson trampled civil liberties and killed the progressive movement? We did.
Who moved America forward after FDR and Truman did much of the same? We did, advancing a better Cold War solution under Ike, and allowing the market to finally recover after 1950.
Who cleaned up after JFK and LBJ embarrassed us with Cuba and Vietnam? We did.

Frankly, Nixon and Dubya are rare exceptions in the way they set America back, and Nixon still accomplished good things. He would have probably been remembered well if not for a bizarre missile gap and bomber gap with the USSR in 1960.

Who moved America forward after Jackson wrecked our government and economy? Our forerunners, the Whigs, did.
Who moved America forward after Democrats waged an exhaustive war against it? We did.
Who moved America forward after Wilson trampled civil liberties and killed the progressive movement? We did.
Who moved America forward after FDR and Truman did much of the same? We did, advancing a better Cold War solution under Ike, and allowing the market to finally recover after 1950.
Who cleaned up after JFK and LBJ embarrassed us with Cuba and Vietnam? We did.

Frankly, Nixon and Dubya are rare exceptions in the way they set America back, and Nixon still accomplished good things. He would have probably been remembered well if not for a bizarre missile gap and bomber gap with the USSR in 1960.

Wouldn't you consider Nixon's establishment of the EPA or Eisenhower's top income tax bracket of 90% or Reagan's gun control and tax hikes as being progressive?

Back