I dont care who wins...

Do these people think about the harm to our country or is their hate so deep for their fellow Americans they want to see it harmed just to see "liberals melt down". That is just pure stupidity to me.

People like you didn't think about this country when your only concern was getting a black elected President.

People like you didn't think about this country when your only concern was getting a black elected President.

Many of us, who are not racists, believe the country has greatly improved under that black elected President.
I would vote the same way I did in 2008 and 2012 again.

Many of us, who are not racists, believe the country has greatly improved under that black elected President.
I would vote the same way I did in 2008 and 2012 again.

Many of us, who also aren't racists, don't believe the same thing. Difference is when we say we don't, people like you that voted using skin color as your ONLY factor, call it racism.

Why wouldn't you think it's better. You've been pandered to with something someone else was forced to fund. Tell me what makes the country better because he's black.

Many of us, who also aren't racists, don't believe the same thing. Difference is when we say we don't, people like you that voted using skin color as your ONLY factor, call it racism.

Why wouldn't you think it's better. You've been pandered to with something someone else was forced to fund. Tell me what makes the country better because he's black.

The country is better because of his policies and achievements, not because he is black.
Do you consider white people to be superior, in any way, to other ethnicities? Be honest.

I don't know much about how Trump will govern, its a mystery to just about everyone, I do know those who I generally don't like are very upset about him winning.

HRC is a pragmatist with a liberal bias, meaning she will do the pragmatic thing, and if all things are equal she will do the liberal thing. It an okay way to govern, but I prefer Obama's dogmatic liberalism to HRC's pragmatism.

Electing Trump will do more damage to the part of Conservatism that I dislike than electing HRC, and that makes me as hopeful for a Trump presidency as I am for a HRC presidency. All in all, I will vote for HRC because of her liberal bent, and I hate to award an egomaniac for bad behavior.

Funny thing. Eight years ago, you guys were calling Obama a "pragmatist"

You whole thread is highly illuminating.

Nixon's establishment of the EPA

why do the liberals oppose progress......didn't we just go through decades of liberals attempting to destroy the world's economy in the mistaken effort to stop something that wasn't even happening, ie man-made global climate change?......
destroying the world for a fantasy is not progress......

in the last seven years we went from war in one nation to war in a dozen nations in the ME.......was that what liberals mean when they say progress?......

in the last seven years we went from a national debt of $9t to a national debt of $19t.........is that what liberals mean when they say progress?.......

Thank you for that revealing evasion madam racist.

BTW. In your honest opinion is I love America a racist?

Since the honesty of any of your posts rests on you answering, Bucky; why are you an anal retentive liar, with an overblown sense of entitlement?

If you fail to acknowledge your own behavior, I'm sure that everyone on JPP will understand.

BO 8,125,879,380,838 avg per yr 1,160,839,911,548
GB 4,350,546,687,026. Avg 543,818,335,878
BC 1,609,557,554,365. Avg 201,194694,296

I think it's pretty clear

Back