I fucked up and I apologise to Damo and the staff

evince

Truthmatters
I kept not fully listening to damo and went off on a rant about the thread page.

I blew it and Damo and the staff were correct.

There are now two buttons ( I don't know why) to view the thread list.

I fucked up and kept pushing just the one and insisting there was only one.

I was DEAD wrong and fucked up and insulted people on BAD ifo.

I apologise to the entire staff and Damo.

I will try to believe in you guys more.

this proves I need to step back and trust a little again.

I swear I will try hard to do that.

you guys cant handle that I faced a fact that I turned out to be wrong on?

gee I wonder why such behavior freaks you the fuck out

No, you were right. I had forgotten I had replaced the "What's New" button with "Today's Posts" in the previous version of the software. It took a bit but I got what you were saying and re-replaced. I've now removed the "What's New" tab so that it is less confusing, the link remains below the tab. Watch out for that one, unless you are like me and use What's New rather than Today's Posts.

I will try to believe in you guys more.

this proves I need to step back and trust a little again.

I swear I will try hard to do that.

damo basically told you exactly what to do more than once. if you just took the blinders off you could have avoided this.

I said this in the other thread But I will say it here as well:

this is a routine problem for you desh.

If you want your apology to mean something, then please, in the future, when you think there is some grand conspiracy against you, please give us the benefit of the doubt instead of always attacking our character and principles.

I find that people who can accept an apology with grace are generally happy people. I am, however, continually surprised how many people will jump on someone who makes a mistake then admits it and apologises for it.

There are some people who cant help but attack the second they see someone admit a mistake.

Its easier to honestly forgive a person who is honest and treats you with respect. Otherwise, it's a matter of no one cares. You want respect? Show it.

This thread should not have been necessary to begin with. Next time you decide to fuck up, do it on something actually complicated and difficult to understand - not glitches mid site upgrade.

I find that people who can accept an apology with grace are generally happy people. I am, however, continually surprised how many people will jump on someone who makes a mistake then admits it and apologises for it.

There are some people who cant help but attack the second they see someone admit a mistake.

if it happened once, you'd be right.

but this happens all the time.

Talk is cheap.

I'm interested in results.

What about all those other times that you were wrong, will you also get(go) down on your hands and knees and ask/beg forgiveness? I do see signs of human intelligence radiating out of your pointed cabeza.

if it happened once, you'd be right.

but this happens all the time.

Talk is cheap.

I'm interested in results.

I am not aware of other situations where she has apologised. But I know that we ALL make multiple mistakes (often it takes several of the same mistake to get it right) in life and those who see it and acknowledge it and apologise for it are generally better off for it.

just off the top of my head I can think of when she accused billy of threatening to release her personal information even though he made an innocent comment that didn't suggest that in the slightest.

Back