I fucked up and I apologise to Damo and the staff

/shrugs....I celebrated.....

and I got wished DEAD for it.

there is no honor amoung you people is there.

Damo stands alone as the only con with class.

he at least admitted it was his oversight even though I had already accepted the blame .

He could have just never said anything.

KUDOS to Damo for his honesty.

I know you will NEVER give me credit for my good actions but can you at least praise him for his honesty?

christain claims that I should be put to death for catching what I though was my own mistake and apologizing for it.

now it turns out Damo says it was NOT my mistake and that he just corrected to before I spotted it.

how is it you people think you can claim your religion is the BEST one when you would wish me death for being a decent human being?

After I corrected it I informed you several times how to access the page you used to use. It took me a minute to figure out what page it was since I do not use it.

After I fixed that problem I explained several times how you could access it. I don't know if you read any of those posts.

So, at the beginning you were right, the site had changed and you had no access to the way you used to access it. After I fixed it, it took some time for you to read what I had to say.

Anyway, no apology is necessary. I worked to resolve your issue, and it is resolved. I like that.

I P you are a terrible person and a terrible Christian.

why is it the right wing "Christians" I meet always so very unchristian like?

After I corrected it I informed you several times how to access the page you used to use. It took me a minute to figure out what page it was since I do not use it.

After I fixed that problem I explained several times how you could access it. I don't know if you read any of those posts.

So, at the beginning you were right, the site had changed and you had no access to the way you used to access it. After I fixed it, it took some time for you to read what I had to say.

Anyway, no apology is necessary. I worked to resolve your issue, and it is resolved. I like that.

me too

I had been told for days it was not happening when it was happening.

thank you for your honesty Damo.

so telling me you think I should be murdered for what I believe is truth?

well at least now you admit it

Its easier to honestly forgive a person who is honest and treats you with respect. Otherwise, it's a matter of no one cares. You want respect? Show it.

so what is apologizing for making a mistake?

its respectful huh

what would you call wishing death on someone for apologizing?

No, that was a joke. When I keep telling you that you are ill and need professional help is the truth. You don't think you need help?

you cant apologise for making that mistake can you?

you are a terrible person .

you don't have a set of morals

Doesn't it bother you that the vast majority of people on here think you are ill and need medical treatment?

awww the "your a poopy pants" argument.

why would I want the respect of cheaters and liars?

that is what you republican party defending fools are.

Back