I fucked up and I apologise to Damo and the staff

I am not aware of other situations where she has apologised. But I know that we ALL make multiple mistakes (often it takes several of the same mistake to get it right) in life and those who see it and acknowledge it and apologise for it are generally better off for it.

I made a huge deal put of it last time I aplogised.

note how welcome the right is here of such thing as an apology.

they hate left people no matter what they do

No, you were right. I had forgotten I had replaced the "What's New" button with "Today's Posts" in the previous version of the software. It took a bit but I got what you were saying and re-replaced. I've now removed the "What's New" tab so that it is less confusing, the link remains below the tab. Watch out for that one, unless you are like me and use What's New rather than Today's Posts.

so I wasnt wrong?

oh my now what

damo basically told you exactly what to do more than once. if you just took the blinders off you could have avoided this.

I said this in the other thread But I will say it here as well:

this is a routine problem for you desh.

If you want your apology to mean something, then please, in the future, when you think there is some grand conspiracy against you, please give us the benefit of the doubt instead of always attacking our character and principles.

Uhh Grind....you're a self admitted psycopath. Since when you have ever had character or principles? ;)

I find that people who can accept an apology with grace are generally happy people. I am, however, continually surprised how many people will jump on someone who makes a mistake then admits it and apologises for it.

There are some people who cant help but attack the second they see someone admit a mistake.
That's why I try not to make any! :)

christain claims that I should be put to death for catching what I though was my own mistake and apologizing for it.

now it turns out Damo says it was NOT my mistake and that he just corrected to before I spotted it.

how is it you people think you can claim your religion is the BEST one when you would wish me death for being a decent human being?

You can just joke like that huh?

that is christainy fine when you do it huh?

Now if I had made a "joke" like that would you be willing to believe it was just a joke?

you know damned well you would see it differently.

you have no SET morals

Back