I fucked up and I apologise to Damo and the staff

You're just as sick. You both need help. You feed off each other.

Hey, what can I say...

At least I'm not as sick as the vicious cow who cracked some sick "joke" about the DEATH of another poster at JPP, and all because said poster had the temerity to APOLOGIZE for a mistake she made.

I don't see anybody left or right coming to her rescue except you, make of that what you will.

Well gosh, since I'm "the only one" who came forth to defend desh, that must make "the joke" IP made about desh perfectly acceptable.

Nice job rationalizing your hate for desh!

I don't see anybody left or right coming to her rescue except you, make of that what you will.

why the fuck do you think apologizing is something none of you righties are willing to "defend"?

because your morals are not set

they blown in the wind

Well gosh, since I'm "the only one" who came forth to defend desh, that must make "the joke" IP made about desh perfectly acceptable.

Nice job rationalizing your hate for desh!

I don't care about here one way or another, I think that she is mentally ill and being on here makes her worse.

I kept not fully listening to damo and went off on a rant about the thread page.

I blew it and Damo and the staff were correct.

There are now two buttons ( I don't know why) to view the thread list.

I fucked up and kept pushing just the one and insisting there was only one.

I was DEAD wrong and fucked up and insulted people on BAD ifo.

I apologise to the entire staff and Damo.

I will try to believe in you guys more.

this proves I need to step back and trust a little again.

I swear I will try hard to do that.

I apologize when the facts prove me wrong

have you ever done this

You didn't need to bump this thread to prove that you're retarded, Daesh. Just post the first thing that comes into your head for that...

:legion:

Back