I hope its Tim Kaine, Gov of VA!

Jarod

Contributor
I have done some looking into this guy. He is smart, and fresh and he is not afraid of being himself. I dont agree with the guy on several issues, but belive he is consistant and would work well with McCain.

Now that Obama has shored up his forign policy credentals with his over seas victory tour, he does not need a former general or a forign policy wonk. Lets go with a consistant all around good guy.

I hope its Kaine.

I used to like Sabilaius, but I saw her speaking on television the other day, and she did not come across well.

It will be...

Obama/Kaine
McCain/Rommney

My final prediction.

This is such a great example of what democratic men think about the women in their party. As in, they don’t. And just as in their personal lives, they never see the break-up coming, and when they finally are hit over the head, their universal response is “but everything was going so well”.

This is such a great example of what democratic men think about the women in their party. As in, they don’t. And just as in their personal lives, they never see the break-up coming, and when they finally are hit over the head, their universal response is “but everything was going so well”.

:D

I know whenever I've complained that if we vote for McCain Roe v. Wade would be abolished within two years, I've gotten a number of responses like "it doesn't affect you so why should you care?" from men.

Well Darla IF it is any comfort, I wrote the campaign at lunch and told them that Kaine guarenteed defeat. That a lot of the women that supported Hillary that have relaxed some and decided that Obama is better than McCain will be gone. I told them that now was not the time to try to prove that the Dems can elect the first Black President/ Anti-choice VP ticket.

Apparently while Jarod "done some looking" at him... he was more interested in whether or not he could have a beer with Kaine rather than how Kaine would fit onto a national ticket. The fact that Kaine brings little to the table... nope.. not a problem. Because Alice has "done some looking at him".

Well Darla IF it is any comfort, I wrote the campaign at lunch and told them that Kaine guarenteed defeat. That a lot of the women that supported Hillary that have relaxed some and decided that Obama is better than McCain will be gone. I told them that now was not the time to try to prove that the Dems can elect the first Black President/ Anti-choice VP ticket.

:)

I like it water!

I'm a male feminist.

about-small.jpg

I think you guys are grossly exaggerating the losses you would get from this.

A) Though you could lose some people, you may make gains in additional demographics.
B) Presidential elections are hardly ever decided by who is on the vp ticket.
C) After the last eight years, a lot of people are gonna just suck it up. I think you guys over estimate how principled the american public is, lol.

you evil genius. now ya gone and ruined it. Here I am hopein and a prayin that they would make that monumental mistake and you gots to go and tell em ahead a time. Bastard.

I'm a male feminist.

about-small.jpg

Listen, forget the stupid picture, you have no idea how hot a real male feminist is. Women can spot a phony one a mile away. But the real thing – don’t pay attention to the idiots, you will be knee-deep in poontang for the rest of your life, trust me on this. And hot women too.

Just give it a couple of years, the girls you know have to mature first. This is guaranteed.

Listen, forget the stupid picture, you have no idea how hot a real male feminist is. Women can spot a phony one a mile away. But the real thing – don’t pay attention to the idiots, you will be knee-deep in poontang for the rest of your life, trust me on this. And hot women too.

Just give it a couple of years, the girls you know have to mature first. This is guaranteed.

my interest is peaked. what do i do, attend meetings or something?

Back