I hope its Tim Kaine, Gov of VA!

Come on someone give the brother some advice. The sooner you do the sooner he can quite buying tire repair kits for the blow up doll. She looks like a 16 year old girl with little round band aids everywhere.

Someone like Water, who is extremely smart, would read the literature, and he’d be able to understand it. You’d have to have a sincere interest however. I think that trying to have some understanding of what it’s like to be a woman, is something that it takes a man a few years to gain, at least. I’ve only known a couple of truly feminist men, and it’s the hottest thing going. The biggest turn-off are the fake ones. If you’re not one, it doesn’t mean you’re anti-feminist, so don’t try and fake it. There are plenty of men who aren’t exactly male feminists, but who are not anti-feminists either.

They are hilarious. My old roommate used to take them constantly to meet girls and he and our friends would be the only guys in there.

I've never wanted to sit through one. I dated a women's studies major for about a year and God knows I heard enough at home.

Damn, that's just self tourture.

oh fuck it I'll just continue calling watermark a pussy. I prefer girls that shave their underarms anyway.

Someone like Water, who is extremely smart, would read the literature, and he’d be able to understand it. You’d have to have a sincere interest however. I think that trying to have some understanding of what it’s like to be a woman, is something that it takes a man a few years to gain, at least. I’ve only known a couple of truly feminist men, and it’s the hottest thing going. The biggest turn-off are the fake ones. If you’re not one, it doesn’t mean you’re anti-feminist, so don’t try and fake it. There are plenty of men who aren’t exactly male feminists, but who are not anti-feminists either.
I graduated with a 3.96 I got only A's in my women's studies classes and I was married at the time so I was NOT looking to pick up women. And many many women have told me I am a male feminist. The arguing over the spelling of women was stupid. When all of the women in that class were going to graduate and on average make only 75 cents for every dollar I made, how to spell women was the least of their worries. SOmething I finally told them on day two.

Damn, that's just self tourture.

She actually used to read my posts on here over my shoulder and we'd get into arguments about what I would write. So there was a period of about a year when anything I posted online was respectful and thoughtful.

She was a great girl, extremely intelligent. But she made Darla look like a domesticated housewife by comparison. College age feminists are even more ideological.

She actually used to read my posts on here over my shoulder and we'd get into arguments about what I would write. So there was a period of about a year when anything I posted online was respectful and thoughtful.

She was a great girl, extremely intelligent. But she made Darla look like a domesticated housewife by comparison. College age feminists are even more ideological.

I know, I remember. I love them!

I miss being in college. Ohh, what I would do differently if I were that age again.

And..

Ohhh, what I would do the same!

I graduated with a 3.96 I got only A's in my women's studies classes and I was married at the time so I was NOT looking to pick up women. And many many women have told me I am a male feminist. The arguing over the spelling of women was stupid. When all of the women in that class were going to graduate and on average make only 75 cents for every dollar I made, how to spell women was the least of their worries. SOmething I finally told them on day two.

I think you are for real Soc. I honestly wasn’t referring to you. There are a lot of the fake ones around though. Especially in the circles I move in, you can imagine. I especially love the old ones who have been playing that song since they bought their first “EPA or Bust” t-shirts in an attempt to get laid. My girlfriends and I laugh our asses off over them. They fool no one.

I once went to a NOW rally in Washington, D.C. that was very cool.

And yes I did meet several women who I later dated.

I think you are for real Soc. I honestly wasn’t referring to you. There are a lot of the fake ones around though. Especially in the circles I move in, you can imagine. I especially love the old ones who have been playing that song since they bought their first “EPA or Bust” t-shirts in an attempt to get laid. My girlfriends and I laugh our asses off over them. They fool no one.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that I wouldn't pass for a male feminist. Just call it a hunch.

I have trouble understanding what a feminist is let alone a male feminist. I myself am a HermaphroditicFemiNazIslamoFascistaPileoExcrement.

Back