I hope its Tim Kaine, Gov of VA!

That was a really gay exchange guys. Justsoyaknow.

Talk about ironic timing I just got an e-mail and it's of a girl with a shirt on that says:

WIFE

Washing
Ironing
Fucking
Etc.

I actually showed a girl in my office and she thought it was funny however following a discussion of male feminism maybe not so appropriate.

Talk about ironic timing I just got an e-mail and it's of a girl with a shirt on that says:

WIFE

Washing
Ironing
Fucking
Etc.

I actually showed a girl in my office and she thought it was funny however following a discussion of male feminism maybe not so appropriate.

Monogamy is unnatural and perpetuation of the patriarchial male dominated society in which men sought to own women.

:D

Hemingway was like the biggest ego dick imaginable. All the women in his stories were blonde women without personalities who existed to basically be fucked by his emo/macho heroes.

Hemingway wrote one short story, entitled "the conversation" that was really good. It was about an abortion.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Know-Your-Power-Americas-Daughters/dp/0385525869"]Amazon.com: Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters: Nancy Pelosi, Amy Hill Hearth: Books[/ame]

Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters
by Nancy Pelosi

http://www.amazon.com/Know-Your-Power-Americas-Daughters/dp/0385525869

Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters
by Nancy Pelosi

Epic check it out - Tinfoil wrote the one amazon customer review of this book!

"The democrat matron of global warming hysteria is doing her part to destroy the planet by writing an unnecessary book - to be made out of paper and ultimately tossed in a landfill?

Even if her publishers are using recycled paper, they are still using materials that could be used for a better purpose. The printing process and delivery of the book also squander valuable energy and resources that could go to better use.

So park your SUVs and turn off your air conditioners... Nancy needs the power to make profits from her book.

Anyone who buys this book should, out of deference for the planet, multipurpose the material and use it for toilet paper - preferably before they read it. - Chaz Smith"

Epic check it out - Tinfoil wrote the one amazon customer review of this book!

"The democrat matron of global warming hysteria is doing her part to destroy the planet by writing an unnecessary book - to be made out of paper and ultimately tossed in a landfill?

Even if her publishers are using recycled paper, they are still using materials that could be used for a better purpose. The printing process and delivery of the book also squander valuable energy and resources that could go to better use.

So park your SUVs and turn off your air conditioners... Nancy needs the power to make profits from her book.

Anyone who buys this book should, out of deference for the planet, multipurpose the material and use it for toilet paper - preferably before they read it. - Chaz Smith"

LoL. I hear she lives in a house too. With electricity.

Yeah that really does sound like him or Indisputable. I've never seen such devotion to an issue.

I have done some looking into this guy. He is smart, and fresh and he is not afraid of being himself. I dont agree with the guy on several issues, but belive he is consistant and would work well with McCain.

Now that Obama has shored up his forign policy credentals with his over seas victory tour, he does not need a former general or a forign policy wonk. Lets go with a consistant all around good guy.

I hope its Kaine.

I used to like Sabilaius, but I saw her speaking on television the other day, and she did not come across well.

It will be...

Obama/Kaine
McCain/Rommney

My final prediction.

What is it with Obama flirting with all these DLC centrist democrats for VP?

Oh never mind, I knew this was gonna happen.

I'm not at all cool with this short list that's being floated around. Selbius, Kaine, Webb, Nunn. Are you freaking kidding me? Harry Truman said if you give people a choice between a real republican and a fake republican (i.e., Sam Nunn) people are going to vote for the real republican every time.

I knew Obama was going to do this crap. But why the f*ck aren't red blooded, anti-NAFTA liberal Democrats like Sherrod Brown or Edwards making it on the short list? Christ, give me Barbara Boxer, if he wants a female.

What is it with Obama flirting with all these DLC centrist democrats for VP?

Oh never mind, I knew this was gonna happen.

I'm not at all cool with this short list that's being floated around. Selbius, Kaine, Webb, Nunn. Are you freaking kidding me? Harry Truman said if you give people a choice between a real republican and a fake republican (i.e., Sam Nunn) people are going to vote for the real republican every time.

I knew Obama was going to do this crap. But why the f*ck aren't red blooded, anti-NAFTA liberal Democrats like Sherrod Brown or Edwards making it on the short list? Christ, give me Barbara Boxer, if he wants a female.

Well, who was Nunn's biggest supporter on this board? Bac. Don't ask me why. I don't want him.

The short list sucks. Every name floated, has sucked big time so far. Only Biden I can live with, and that is because he really did win me over during the primaries with his willingness to tell it like it is.

Well, who was Nunn's biggest supporter on this board? Bac. Don't ask me why. I don't want him.

The short list sucks. Every name floated, has sucked big time so far. Only Biden I can live with, and that is because he really did win me over during the primaries with his willingness to tell it like it is.

OMG, Sam Nunn. The guy is just another Zell Miller.

I agree with you. This short list sucks. And you know what? I totally knew Obama was owned by the DLC, and I'm pretty sure you did too.

Can somebody tell these clowns that the DLC isn't going to win elections? I don't want these turds next in line for prez.

I have to agree on the short list; it was surprisingly bogus. Biden would be okay, but I always thought he was gunning more for SOS. Still, out of the short list I heard, he's head & shoulders above the others.

Bayh has always bored the bejesus out of me. I don't see why Dems have always talked about him as having so much potential.

I have to agree on the short list; it was surprisingly bogus. Biden would be okay, but I always thought he was gunning more for SOS. Still, out of the short list I heard, he's head & shoulders above the others.

Bayh has always bored the bejesus out of me. I don't see why Dems have always talked about him as having so much potential.

Oh Jesus, I forgot about Evan Bayh. What a nightmare.

I don't know why I'm getting pissed. I knew Obama was going to flirt with the DLC centrists.

I don't think I'm asking too much to want a pro-labor, anti-NAFTA, pro-Choice Democrat. Is that asking too much?

A noun, a verb, and 9/11. :cof1:

I'll tell you what Onceler,

Compared to those choices of Nunn, Bayh, Sebilius, or Kaine, I'll take Hillary Clinton as VP. Any day of the week.

Back