I hope its Tim Kaine, Gov of VA!

Listen, forget the stupid picture, you have no idea how hot a real male feminist is. Women can spot a phony one a mile away. But the real thing – don’t pay attention to the idiots, you will be knee-deep in poontang for the rest of your life, trust me on this. And hot women too.

Just give it a couple of years, the girls you know have to mature first. This is guaranteed.

Where does Cypress fit?

Remind me why people actually care about the veep again?

Obama is not McCain. He is young and healthy. The VP will sit there and twiddle his/her thumbs, whether it is Strom Thurmond or Gloria Steinem.

my interest is peaked. what do i do, attend meetings or something?
She is not far from being right. I was the VP for Students for Choice for a semester. When Gore came here during the 92 campaign I held a sign that said "If men got pregnant, Abortion would be a civil right." I got hit on the entire rally, and by some hotties as well as notties. Had to tell them all I was married.

She is not far from being right. I was the VP for Students for Choice for a semester. When Gore came here during the 92 campaign I held a sign that said "If men got pregnant, Abortion would be a civil right." I got hit on the entire rally, and by some hotties as well as notties. Had to tell them all I was married.

You can also be personally and quietly pro-life and do this same thing with the same results, if anyone was curious.

Forget it Grind! You’d be spotted a mile away as a phony. I think Water has sincere possibilities – you, no way Jose!

I might be a phony now but in time I could be a real feminist! Help me out I would do the same for you! (For the good of woman etc . .)

I might be a phony now but in time I could be a real feminist! Help me out I would do the same for you! (For the good of woman etc . .)
Come on someone give the brother some advice. The sooner you do the sooner he can quite buying tire repair kits for the blow up doll. She looks like a 16 year old girl with little round band aids everywhere.

Just repeat "patriarchal, male-dominated society" to Women's Studies majors as often as you can.

Just repeat "patriarchal, male-dominated society" to Women's Studies majors as often as you can and you are guaranteed a trip to the Holy Land.

I’m talking about grown women. You wouldn’t pass muster, sorry. Sociopathic tendencies don’t fool educated, grown women.

Just repeat "patriarchal, male-dominated society" to Women's Studies majors as often as you can and you are guaranteed a trip to the Holy Land.
I took some women's studies classes in College. In my intro class they discussed the correct spelling of Women, Womyn Womin for TWO class periods.

Sociopaths have it quite easy with women. Any women with intelligence could see through them within a few days but all they really need is one night.

I took some women's studies classes in College. In my intro class they discussed the correct spelling of Women, Womyn Womin for TWO class periods.

They are hilarious. My old roommate used to take them constantly to meet girls and he and our friends would be the only guys in there.

I've never wanted to sit through one. I dated a women's studies major for about a year and God knows I heard enough at home.

Back