I hope its Tim Kaine, Gov of VA!

I have trouble understanding what a feminist is let alone a male feminist. I myself am a HermaphroditicFemiNazIslamoFascistaPileoExcrement.

Its a person who belives men and women should be treated equally in the eyes of the law.

I enjoy his stories, but come to think about it, he has no interesting women cheractors.

Someone like Water, who is extremely smart, would read the literature, and he’d be able to understand it. You’d have to have a sincere interest however. I think that trying to have some understanding of what it’s like to be a woman, is something that it takes a man a few years to gain, at least. I’ve only known a couple of truly feminist men, and it’s the hottest thing going. The biggest turn-off are the fake ones. If you’re not one, it doesn’t mean you’re anti-feminist, so don’t try and fake it. There are plenty of men who aren’t exactly male feminists, but who are not anti-feminists either.

I'm not really a male feminist. I don't understand women that well, for pretty much the same reason I don't understand people that well. While I certainly do sympathize with the plight of women, I can't really be a "feminist" because I have no idea what it's like to be a woman.

Last edited:
Back