I hope the Prosecution was not depending on Cohen.

Cohen has been testifying for quite a while. He has connected Trump quite well. There are 34 incidents of bank fraud the Trump co. committed. That was shown by paperwork and testimony. The question is whether they can connect those crimes with the election. That has been made perfectly clear. He did not pick out a couple random women to give 150 K to.
I agree, but lets hope the jury does not hate Cohen so much they discount the entire thing.

The Prosecution will 100% say "we didnt pick Cohen, Trump did."

According to MSNBC Trumps lawyer stumbled into a strong Perry Mason moment on Cross.

Cohen had testified to a call where he informed Trump about the payments to Stormy, they found a text a few min's earlier where Shculler (Trumps Body Man) asked Cohen to call him about harassing phone calls.

He called 32 seconds later, and that was the call where he said he discussed the pay off... The call was only a minuet and thirty seconds long. Looks bad for Cohen.
No falsified documents presented and/or verified.

Hush money is not a crime.

'Last nail in the coffin': Michael Cohen says he paid Stormy Daniels at Trump's direction..MSNBC

This is all they have!

is that against the law to pay hush money to someone?

And he is a convicted LIAR!!!!

'Last nail in the coffin': Michael Cohen says he paid Stormy Daniels at Trump's direction..MSNBC

This is all they have!

is that against the law to pay hush money to someone?

And he is a convicted LIAR!!!!
Remember that with leftists what offends them and what they find immoral or improper is selective. To them a liar is lying when they cant advance their agenda with the lie. When they can however the liar is heroic for coming forward.

it's funny when the libtards expose their bias

"gee whiz, I sure hope we get him and the lying sack of shit cohen didn't doom us"

He is not going to jail in this one. Unless he breaks the gag order again.

What Merchan had plotted was "community service" to keep Trump from campaigning. Destroying free and fair elections is why the Obama Biden Regime started all of this. Bragg and Merchan are just following Obama's orders.

I would not say nothing, but the jury could consider he is such a liar they would ignore all his testimony.

How did Merchan suborned perjury, Ill understand if you cant answer.

Jury?

You mean the lynch mob? This will be up to Merchan to blink on. He isn't as untouchable as he would like to be. Trump will be president in 8 short months. He will appoint the AG, who is bound to investigate this entire Lawfare plot by the democrats in their effort to subvert free and fair elections. Willis will end up with federal indictments. I suspect Merchan would prefer to escape that encumbrance. I suspect Comrade Merchan will pull the plug on this thing.

It will be interesting to see if Garland ends up indicted for obstruction of justice.

According to MSNBC Trumps lawyer stumbled into a strong Perry Mason moment on Cross.

Cohen had testified to a call where he informed Trump about the payments to Stormy, they found a text a few min's earlier where Shculler (Trumps Body Man) asked Cohen to call him about harassing phone calls.

He called 32 seconds later, and that was the call where he said he discussed the pay off... The call was only a minuet and thirty seconds long. Looks bad for Cohen.

The Trump jurors looked ‘stunned’ in court:​

Cohen is not their case, he was important, but the documents are their case.

They have no "case," they never did.

This is a lynching - it has no relation to legitimate jurisprudence. The salacious and inflammatory defamation by the prostitute was the "money shot" merchan and bragg were looking for.

They have no "case," they never did.

This is a lynching - it has no relation to legitimate jurisprudence. The salacious and inflammatory defamation by the prostitute was the "money shot" merchan and bragg were looking for.
you add this in to the bullshit Schiff Russia Russia Russia stuff and it really does paint a pretty clear picture of which party has been guilty of fraud on the American People. Democrats are just so lucky their base is basically libtards

you add this in to the bullshit Schiff Russia Russia Russia stuff and it really does paint a pretty clear picture of which party has been guilty of fraud on the American People. Democrats are just so lucky their base is basically libtards

America understands that a party that will do this to a Billionaire President will not hesitate to do this to them. democrats have ended the rule of law. If Americans want to restore this country to a CIVILIZED nation, we must end the democrats.

I would explain the legal theory that the Bragg/Merchan prosecution is based on, but there isn't one. That's because this isn't a legal action, it's a political action to corrupt our election.

Back