I hope the Prosecution was not depending on Cohen.

What Merchan had plotted was "community service" to keep Trump from campaigning. Destroying free and fair elections is why the Obama Biden Regime started all of this. Bragg and Merchan are just following Obama's orders.
Evidence for your claim ?

According to MSNBC Trumps lawyer stumbled into a strong Perry Mason moment on Cross.

Cohen had testified to a call where he informed Trump about the payments to Stormy, they found a text a few min's earlier where Shculler (Trumps Body Man) asked Cohen to call him about harassing phone calls.

He called 32 seconds later, and that was the call where he said he discussed the pay off... The call was only a minuet and thirty seconds long. Looks bad for Cohen.
you are slow to the party.....we've been explaining that to you for two weeks now......and you already know Cohen was all they had.......

1715950439670-png.1567405

If we had a lawyer in this forum that actually understood the law, they would know every cast brought against Trump was utter bullshit designed to keep him off the ballot and said lawyer would understand that undermines the Constitution. Receptionists at law firms are just plain bored all day so they troll with bullshit. God Bless their little hearts, every village needs one and we here have one to laugh at.
you're welcome......

I agree, but lets hope the jury does not hate Cohen so much they discount the entire thing.

The Prosecution will 100% say "we didnt pick Cohen, Trump did."
sorry that won't fly......ALL the prosecutors didn't pick Cohen until Bragg was elected on his "I can get Trump for you" campaign for the DA job......he DID pick Cohen.......

They've just wasted an entire Month of their life... For no reason... And wondering how much more they're going to have to waste and never get back...
Are you predicting an acquittal?

Back