I LOVE SOLAR

Most people consider college the best years of their lives even the mature students. Learning at that level is a gift not a drudgery.

Do you have panels or thin film sheets on the solar installation?

also I am probably going to expand my business into solar electric.
A natural fit.

No doubt in tech you got the equivalent of 2 college degrees.
the professors are prob older than you, it's the stuff outside your area of expertise that rounds you out.
You'll make tons expanding into solar, virtually no one installs in Louisiana.

No doubt in tech you got the equivalent of 2 college degrees.
the professors are prob older than you, it's the stuff outside your area of expertise that rounds you out.
You'll make tons expanding into solar, virtually no one installs in Louisiana.

Yeah I just discussed this with my manager last week. I am looking for another building and partner to go into sales and service as soon as it gets viable considering increased incentives.
have a couple of letters of intent out to manufacturers now.

think I already have a partner lined up but not solid yet.

I will probably make this yet another LLC.

I will be able to hire a few more Vo_Tech graduates :clink:

Last edited:
Ohh I doubt if oil will ever drop below $100 again, and will probably just keep climbing up from where it is.
Yeah it will fluctuate a bit but will keep going in the upward direction.

No, solar was down because some moron at Merrill downgraded the entire sector (except FSLR) to a sell rating based on his mis-interpretation of what happened in Germany.

Mark Heller's a stock manipulating ass.

Solars up good today. ENER and ESLR are my two personal holdings both doing well.

just sold ener today as oil went down, ener was up 8%.
I'll get back in on the next oil DIP!!!!!!

hasnt dipped for me yet. went to 50 and now at 60. im staying long on this one. I think the next big alt energy will be wind power. Id love to find a First solar type wind stock and get in now. After wind i think will be blue energy (wave)

I'm with you on the wind, I don't know of any stocks yet.
I'll be back in ener when it goes down a couple percent.

Back