I may vote for Ron Paul

No worries McCain is going to turn on his masters once elected.
He has been playing the Bush game and is planning on slapping them in jail as soon as he is the president and the most powerful man in the world as well as the new leader of the entire party. He knows Republicans march in lock step and will do the bidding of WHOEVER is leading the party no matter who it is.

Bush better go to Argintina early instead of waiting till January 20th 2009.

Make sure you talk about how he offered to buy Rosa Park's medal out of his own pocket rather than spend tax payers money.

Good point. I need to make a to-do list:

1) Get an enlarged photo of RP blimp to place in front of my house
2) Memorize every line in Adam Weinberg's phone call to repeat to everyone I know like a proper RonBot should
3) Get my script prepared to deny all allegations of racism, no matter how overt
4) Get photo up on RPs site so that I can "the other black person" at a meet up.

What else? Help me out Dave...

Last edited:
Good point. I need to make a to-do list:

1) Get an enlarged photo of RP blimp to place in front of my house
2) Memorize every line in Adam Weinburg's phone call to repeat to everyone I know like a proper RonBot should
3) Get my script prepared to deny all allegations of racism, no matter how overt
4) Get photo up on RPs site so that I can "the other black person" at a meet up.

What else? Help me out Dave...

Let you in ona little secret.... create 200,000 internet user names and vote on every online poll as many times as your finger can click.

No worries McCain is going to turn on his masters once elected.
He has been playing the Bush game and is planning on slapping them in jail as soon as he is the president and the most powerful man in the world as well as the new leader of the entire party. He knows Republicans march in lock step and will do the bidding of WHOEVER is leading the party no matter who it is.

Bush better go to Argintina early instead of waiting till January 20th 2009.

LMAO. Yeah right! He's proven himself to be nothing more than a lapdog completely unworthy and unqualified to lead this nation. If that's the rumor he's spreading in democratic circles to wean middle of the roaders, I'm definitely routing for RP.

Make youtube videos talking him up. It is always nice to see hot girls endorsing a candidate. If you can sing I am sure we can change the lyrics to "Crush on Obama" so that it will be about Paul...

check. That's on the list. Any more?

Go to Google and search for Ron Paul, click on News, then last hour... do that every 30 minutes to get the new information.... you will then get a certified 'rEVOLution' badge to tie around your arm. Don't worry about the swastika underneath it... just put duct tape over it for now, and win Ron Paul wins, we will all pull the duct tape off... united...

Go to Google and search for Ron Paul, click on News, then last hour... do that every 30 minutes to get the new information.... you will then get a certified 'rEVOLution' badge to tie around your arm. Don't worry about the swastika underneath it... just put duct tape over it for now, and win Ron Paul wins, we will all pull the duct tape off... united...

LoL!

Go to Google and search for Ron Paul, click on News, then last hour... do that every 30 minutes to get the new information.... you will then get a certified 'rEVOLution' badge to tie around your arm. Don't worry about the *&^% underneath it... just put duct tape over it for now, and win Ron Paul wins, we will all pull the duct tape off... united...

OMG. The rEvolution badge! How could I have forgotten?! That's like number one on the How to be a Ronbot guide.

or maybe huckleberry, he scares me pretty bad. I would much rather have McCain than huckleberry.

no doubt. but that wackjob has NO chance of winning the general. I hope they nominate him or Mitt actually. McCain on the other hand has done a brilliant job at making it seem like he's a "maverick"

I stocked up this morning.

Well, you just wasted money that could have been donated to Paul's campaign or the 'rEVOLution'. The white sheets do us no good, unless you plan on making a parachute with 'Ron Paul Revolution' on it and jumping from an airplane over Manhatten.

Well, you just wasted money that could have been donated to Paul's campaign or the 'rEVOLution'. The white sheets do us no good, unless you plan on making a parachute with 'Ron Paul Revolution' on it and jumping from an airplane over Manhatten.

I have to get my klan gear if I'm going to fit in an RP meet up.

Back