I may vote for Ron Paul

The reason is unimportant. The only thing that matters is that I want to see the RP rEvolution grow and I'd like to see him get more votes throughout this primary season.

No joke. Seriously.

me too, and I am totally serious on this as well.

Maybe I should learn to take a joke, but I'd hardly call the thoughts I express about the importance of this election and Ron Paul's candidacy the work of a robot. And my last name is spelled "Weinberg".

The real robots in this election are the ones who are so squeamish over media bias and misinformation that they would rather vote for someone who would continue the war, do nothing to protect civil liberties, and allow the impending economic crisis to go unattended.

That, as you know, is a pretty clear description of John McCain and a whole slew of the candidates running for the Presidency. It makes no sense to vote pro-war if you are anti-war. It makes no sense to be against the Patriot Act if your vote gives your candidate the confidence that you will tolerate it.

This is the great hypocrisy we are working against today in our country. The era of the Bush followers has past. The problem now is who has the courage to move past that era and really acknowledge what was fundamentally wrong with it.

It is not enough to have a John Kerry or John McCain or Hillary Clinton reading of the Bush years that suggests a more competent leader could have better executed all of the same policies. There is no better version of the same policies, it would always be wrong.
Are you guys working to spam the Colorado straw polls on Super Tuesday?

Back