I may vote for Ron Paul

Same here ladyT, I would love to see RP get the republican nomination. he would of course lose in the fall, but it would force the neocon based republicans to re-evaluate their position.

Same here ladyT, I would love to see RP get the republican nomination. he would of course lose in the fall, but it would force the neocon based republicans to re-evaluate their position.

Well, we don't want him to get the nod or anything crazy like that. We just want him to make sure McCain doesn't take it.

What?!

I'm serious. I now hope that Ron Paul gets a lot more votes than I previously did. I'm on your side!!

What's the deal?

I know you like to be funny, just hard to tell whether you are saying it for one of your jokes or you really are seeing the reason we support Paul. I know you call him a racist, it's just hard to imagine you seeing past that title and throwing support in his direction. I just wonder if you see that we aren't voting for Ron Paul, but for something much bigger, which he symbolizes. All the 'whackos' are behind us because they have no one else to turn to either, but they are for less government. I can see how hard it is to get the message across with all of the other things people focus on, and people automatically assume you're nuts.

I know you like to be funny, just hard to tell whether you are saying it for one of your jokes or you really are seeing the reason we support Paul. I know you call him a racist, it's just hard to imagine you seeing past that title and throwing support in his direction. I just wonder if you see that we aren't voting for Ron Paul, but for something much bigger, which he symbolizes. All the 'whackos' are behind us because they have no one else to turn to either, but they are for less government. I can see how hard it is to get the message across with all of the other things people focus on, and people automatically assume you're nuts.

The reason is unimportant. The only thing that matters is that I want to see the RP rEvolution grow and I'd like to see him get more votes throughout this primary season.

No joke. Seriously.

Even if i wasn't a Paul supporter originally, watching the way the MSM (particularly FOX) attempted to manipulate the media time to favor their pet candidate of the month would drive me to support Paul.

The way he was excluded and marginalized through debate questions and the media at large was despicable.

What the hell happened in Louisana's Caucus yesterday? Reports are coming out that Paul's people outnumbered everyone elses, but his opponents combined on a 'fusion ticket'. What the hell happened?

ladies and gentlemen,

another outstanding example of clueless and gullible conservatives and libertarians, unable to see or detect subtle humour, or irony. :)

Eh she's most likely just joking. It's sad though because she does share a lot of the socially liberal, low-tax policies that Dr. Paul espouses. I've heard her complain about taxes and bailouts and corporate welfare, all issues important to libertarians. She has just fallen prey to the strawman of anarcholibertarianism and the smear campaign against Dr. Paul.

ladies and gentlemen,

another outstanding example of clueless and gullible conservatives and libertarians, unable to see or detect subtle humour, or irony. :)

LOL. I'm SERIOUS! I really want RP to get more votes than he's currently getting. McCain is really the only wild card now. If RP eats into his votes, he's definitely sure to lose. Getting him out of the race quicker ensures that the repugnicans won't take the WH again.

LOL. I'm SERIOUS! I really want RP to get more votes than he's currently getting. McCain is really the only wild card now. If RP eats into his votes, he's definitely sure to lose. Getting him out of the race quicker ensures that the repugnicans won't take the WH again.

Well RP is still flush with cash at the moment. After Jan 31st we'll know exactly how the candidates finances are going into Super Tuesday. My guess would be McCain has been racking up since New Hampshire and Romney has thrown another $10 million of his money at the race.

Back