I may vote for Ron Paul

You could turn those sheets into a giant movie screen, and project 'White Chicks' onto it to get all the Ron Paul supporters like myself pissed. Or you can play 'V for Vendetta' and watch us all get boners.

Maybe I should learn to take a joke, but I'd hardly call the thoughts I express about the importance of this election and Ron Paul's candidacy the work of a robot. And my last name is spelled "Weinberg".

The real robots in this election are the ones who are so squeamish over media bias and misinformation that they would rather vote for someone who would continue the war, do nothing to protect civil liberties, and allow the impending economic crisis to go unattended.

That, as you know, is a pretty clear description of John McCain and a whole slew of the candidates running for the Presidency. It makes no sense to vote pro-war if you are anti-war. It makes no sense to be against the Patriot Act if your vote gives your candidate the confidence that you will tolerate it.

This is the great hypocrisy we are working against today in our country. The era of the Bush followers has past. The problem now is who has the courage to move past that era and really acknowledge what was fundamentally wrong with it.

It is not enough to have a John Kerry or John McCain or Hillary Clinton reading of the Bush years that suggests a more competent leader could have better executed all of the same policies. There is no better version of the same policies, it would always be wrong.

Maybe I should learn to take a joke, but I'd hardly call the thoughts I express about the importance of this election and Ron Paul's candidacy the work of a robot. And my last name is spelled "Weinberg".

The real robots in this election are the ones who are so squeamish over media bias and misinformation that they would rather vote for someone who would continue the war, do nothing to protect civil liberties, and allow the impending economic crisis to go unattended.

That, as you know, is a pretty clear description of John McCain and a whole slew of the candidates running for the Presidency. It makes no sense to vote pro-war if you are anti-war. It makes no sense to be against the Patriot Act if your vote gives your candidate the confidence that you will tolerate it.

This is the great hypocrisy we are working against today in our country. The era of the Bush followers has past. The problem now is who has the courage to move past that era and really acknowledge what was fundamentally wrong with it.

It is not enough to have a John Kerry or John McCain or Hillary Clinton reading of the Bush years that suggests a more competent leader could have better executed all of the same policies. There is no better version of the same policies, it would always be wrong.

Amen! Ron Paul '08. Viva la rEvolution.

Its time for change.

Ron Paul represents that change and we know that based on his record, he's not going to sell us out to industry or to any of the established political institutions.

oh and I corrected the spelling of your name.

:hand:

I'm no robot myself. If we are robots, then so is every other person who follows a candidate. We may seem stuck on Paul but that is because we have no real choice for who we can support. I've stated over and over that I can get behind Obama, but to tell you the truth, I don't want to. He's no where near my political ideology, but he's the closest :shock:

I may have to settle for him, but I'll keep pushing Paul until I'm blue in the face because we need to advance the idea's of liberty.

:hand:

I'm no robot myself. If we are robots, then so is every other person who follows a candidate. We may seem stuck on Paul but that is because we have no real choice for who we can support. I've stated over and over that I can get behind Obama, but to tell you the truth, I don't want to. He's no where near my political ideology, but he's the closest :shock:

I may have to settle for him, but I'll keep pushing Paul until I'm blue in the face because we need to advance the idea's of liberty.

Amen!

RP '2008

Back