I need your help finding a Lost or Misplaced Post, is there Posting Lost & Found Dept

Well...you know how that goes. We aren't forced to post here, and I'm sure you'll be reminded of that. According to the judge and jury, the suggestion is that you just don't wade in those waters. I think there's a ton of daylight between what's not allowed for obvious reasons, and what you posted.

But I'm not a mod.

Yea ... I've mentioned that daylight before, but obviously someone has their personal AX to grind .. but care less about personal attacks on everyone else.

But you're right ... I'll stay out of their waters, or more like their own personal toilet.

Yea ... I've mentioned that daylight before, but obviously someone has their personal AX to grind .. but care less about personal attacks on everyone else.

But you're right ... I'll stay out of their waters, or more like their own personal toilet.

You got banned. Oh well.

Read my replay ... and you'll see the Bull Shit

No need

You broke the rules

You paid the price. You even agree that the punishment was justified because you aren’t dancing around 12b now are you?

You have bent the knee and submitted to Billy

That pain you feel in your head is just pride fuckin witcha

Just calling out the obvious ... now that everyone can see in black and white.

What other words are you going to make taboo to protect what?

Now I know what the real agenda is.

Told you.

Smoked his bull shit ass out like a pit..... tee hee hee!

No need

You broke the rules

You paid the price. You even agree that the punishment was justified because you aren’t dancing around 12b now are you?

Now understand, you went to a Catholic School :laugh:

The Log-In for Bourbon couldn't log in for 60 days ... you have The Mods Cell Phone Numbers or should I just use my other 13 Log-Ins? :laugh:

we typically permaban people that avoid our shorter term bans.

I wasn't really aware you were doing that, not info I actively try to seek out

so are you admitting you were ban evading? :thinking:

:laugh: Wow ... the word 'EXPERT' can now mean anything, when taken out of context and if someone has an agenda.

Ok ... how about the word 'AUTHORITY'? Can we turn that into a dirty word to suit someone's agenda?

Talk about petty little Bull-Shit.

we typically permaban people that avoid our shorter term bans.

I wasn't really aware you were doing that, not info I actively try to seek out

so are you admitting you were ban evading? :thinking:

What’s wrong, you need someone to read the post to you? The Post said The Log-In for Bourban was Banned ... I have at least 8 buddies who are also JJP Members ... do you you want their Names so you can take your vengeance out on them too?

No need

You broke the rules

And he will continue to submit.

Dilly-dilly. :D

Back