I need your help finding a Lost or Misplaced Post, is there Posting Lost & Found Dept

Oh, I didn't see the post and I don't believe one exist. Not one that warranted a ban. And, you will never see it anyway.

I am totally on you're side. I asked why you were banned and when I heard it was about 12B...…..I immediately knew it was some right wing racist fuck who banned you over some BS. They really banned you because you call these racist fucks out on their BS.

They will never produce the post because it would show how petty and partisan they are when it come to moderating.

Good Luck...…..

You just watch, Volsrock will get together with his Butt Buddies and Bann me for any makeup Bull Shit ... bet on it.

Keep an eye out, that’s what they’re doing around.

But I’m way ahead of them.

Just calling out the obvious ... now that everyone can see in black and white.

What other words are you going to make taboo to protect what?

Now I know what the real agenda is.

Just calling out the obvious ... now that everyone can see in black and white.

What other words are you going to make taboo to protect what?

Now I know what the real agenda is.

You've been put on the "JPP Watch List" (kinda' like the Nixon 'Enemies*List') for your radical and progressive ideology. (Be Careful, ... BE VERY CAREFUL)

You've been put on the "JPP Watch List" (kinda' like the Nixon 'Enemies*List') for your radical and progressive ideology. (Be Careful, ... BE VERY CAREFUL)

That’s ok, time to switch up anyway, maybe bring back some old handles.

Face it, they were caught bending the Rules to suit their own agenda.

So much to the integrity of fair and balance decision making.

I called it out and got them to posted the evidance to prove I was right.

My job is done.

Bobo keeps poking the bear.

Man liberals are sensitive folks

They get thread banned and they cry

They get banned for breaking one of the few rules JPP has and they cry

JPP really is a microcosm of liberals in real life. They may be educated. I wouldn’t know. But they aren’t intelligent. They are child like, narcissistic and downright petulant

I must say I am impressed with the restraint that Billy is showing

Bobo keeps poking the bear.

Man liberals are sensitive folks

They get thread banned and they cry

They get banned for breaking one of the few rules JPP has and they cry

JPP really is a microcosm of liberals in real life. They may be educated. I wouldn’t know. But they aren’t intelligent. They are child like, narcissistic and downright petulant

I must say I am impressed with the restraint that Billy is showing

I didn't break any Rules and the evidence was clearly posted in this Thread by the moderators. :laugh:

Back