I quit

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
This is the guy who made 29 gun threads an hour and who deleted posts when he couldn't defend what he'd written.

Only an attention seeking troll would make a thread announcing they're leaving anyway........

legion is a troll. there is a lot of stuff by him you don't see.... and also stuff you missed before you arrived here. His name literally used to be "legion troll"... he came to this forum for that express purpose and used to have 40+ usernames before they got banned. He spams threads and then deletes his posts so that us mods have like 100 unseen deleted posts clogging up our screens. He almost never argues or posts anything in good faith. Go look at his argument re: guns while also saying he isn't for taking any away or banning them. He just plays both sides of an issue and likes to watch the world burn. Legion troll is not, nor has ever been, a serious poster here. And he's not leaving, he'll be back 1000 times over, because he's not principled, he just likes to troll. Trolls never just leave.

No. You do more trolling. People change. Never judge a person by your previous experiences.

yeah... trolls don't have rights here. Our default is to usually let things slide unless it becomes majorly disruptive. Most trolls don't usually get to that point, they just are a minor annoyance that can be ignored.

Unless they're your *kind* of trolls.

Don't try to justify your stupid bullshit to me. Bottom line is it's your forum and you guys can do whatever the fuck you want, no matter how childish, inconsistent or stupid.

Unless they're your *kind* of trolls.

Don't try to justify your stupid bullshit to me. Bottom line is it's your forum and you guys can do whatever the fuck you want, no matter how childish, inconsistent or stupid.

they let you post here

just sayin

Back