I quit

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Unless they're your *kind* of trolls.

Don't try to justify your stupid bullshit to me. Bottom line is it's your forum and you guys can do whatever the fuck you want, no matter how childish, inconsistent or stupid.

we are actually very consistent. Guess how many trolls have been banned from this site other than legion (keeping in mind that he was still allowed to post, just had his names cleaned up)? It's either 0 or very close to that. Over 6.5 years.

The amount of actual "modding" we do here is slim to none. In fact, most people complain we don't do enough. My default is to not do much for precisely the reason to prevent the type of sentiments you are espousing, someone always sees unfairness where there isn't any.

we are actually very consistent. Guess how many trolls have been banned from this site other than legion (keeping in mind that he was still allowed to post, just had his names cleaned up)? It's either 0 or very close to that. Over 6.5 years.

Whoopee. You still haven't figured it out that Alias has been and continues to dumb-down and pollute the place - and whose presence sank to an all-time low with his direct racist attack on BlackAsCoal, garnering zero attention or comment from any of you 'mods'. But call someone a pedo and you guys come fucking unglued.

The amount of actual "modding" we do here is slim to none.

Not lately. Billy moderated the shit out of this place before you calmed him down by creating the gun forum for him.

In fact, most people complain we don't do enough. My default is to not do much for precisely the reason to prevent the type of sentiments you are espousing, someone always sees unfairness where there isn't any.

It isn't about *fairness* - I expected you to completely NOT get it and you didn't disappoint.

Whoopee. You still haven't figured it out that Alias has been and continues to dumb-down and pollute the place - and whose presence sank to an all-time low with his direct racist attack on BlackAsCoal, garnering zero attention or comment from any of you 'mods'. But call someone a pedo and you guys come fucking unglued.

ILA is 100% not alias. It's not him, it never was him, it's not him. Sorry.

Your 'proof' is laughable.

You actually don't know most of it. . .

So, his scumbaggery directed at a member is perfectly a-okay with you, correct? No comment by you, Damo or the rest of the assholes.

I did not see it, if I had I would have called it out. I am definitely trying to make more of an effort these days calling out assholes, but I do miss stuff from time to time. I don't feel that stuff is conductive to providing a good environment for this board (obviously) and surely don't like it.

So yes If I saw it, I would have condemned it. Honestly I didn't even know BAC had returned recently.

Though I am a bit perplexed as to why this is an issue for you as I know you are on record saying specifically that you embrace the lax restrictions we have on speech here, and would prefer if we had no restrictions on what is allowed to be said at all. So it seems you are being selectively outraged.

You actually don't know most of it. . .

I did not see it, if I had I would have called it out. I am definitely trying to make more of an effort these days calling out assholes, but I do miss stuff from time to time. I don't feel that stuff is conductive to providing a good environment for this board (obviously) and surely don't like it.

So yes If I saw it, I would have condemned it. Honestly I didn't even know BAC had returned recently.

Though I am a bit perplexed as to why this is an issue for you as I know you are on record saying specifically that you embrace the lax restrictions we have on speech here, and would prefer if we had no restrictions on what is allowed to be said at all. So it seems you are being selectively outraged.

Of course you're 'perplexed'. This isn't selective outrage. It's quite legitimate and has nothing to do with 'free speech'. It has to do with a direct attack on a specific member. This place commonly allows scumbag racists to spew racist filth. As a matter of the bare minimum of decency, even the scummiest of racists, RazorX, levels his spewage in a general direction, not at members directly.

Further, it's perfectly okay with all you fucks for women to be bashed as cunts, etc. - which is FINE by me, as it reflects on the needledick assholes such men are who need to do this. Misogyny reigns here - as does racism directed at black members here, apparently. But woe to him/her who calls someone a [gulp] pedophile....so you can stow your asinine charge of selective outrage.

And as for ALIAS and his racism - if you *didn't see it*, then you're not paying very close attention. At all. Good job.

ILA is 100% not alias. It's not him, it never was him, it's not him. Sorry.

I believe the confusion exists because Bijou thinks the Alias we refer to here (who was banned before she even joined) is the same person as an "Alias" she knew from a previous board and she now thinks is posting here under several different names......she thinks you know who she's talking about when she talks about "Alias".....

Of course you're 'perplexed'. This isn't selective outrage. It's quite legitimate and has nothing to do with 'free speech'. It has to do with a direct attack on a specific member. This place commonly allows scumbag racists to spew racist filth. As a matter of the bare minimum of decency, even the scummiest of racists, RazorX, levels his spewage in a general direction, not at members directly.

Yes, it does allow it. And at least as of last summer, you were ok with that, telling me directly that you are for pretty much zero restrictions on what is allowed. So what exactly would you have me do about it, given that you have already said that you don't want language banned?

Further, it's perfectly okay with all you fucks for women to be bashed as cunts, etc.

I dont think it's ok.

But woe to him/her who calls someone a [gulp] pedophile....so you can stow your asinine charge of selective outrage.

Is this the heart of the issue? You're still crying over not being allowed to suggest people having sex with children? Poor thing . . .

And as for ALIAS and his racism - if you *didn't see it*, then you're not paying very close attention. At all. Good job.

was I posting in the thread where there was an argument between BAC and ILA? Because I don't remember seeing one or posting in one. I don't read every fucking thread on JPP bijou.

Honestly if you think this place is such a cesspool, why are you even here? I don't say that with any malice, but it doesn't seem like you have much fun here anymore, you hate most posters here, you're always mad, just doesn't seem like a healthy environment for you. You of course are welcome, and I sometimes still enjoy your presence, but I don't see how JPP is the best thing for you, or even a good thing for you, at this point.

Last edited:
I believe the confusion exists because Bijou thinks the Alias we refer to here (who was banned before she even joined) is the same person as an "Alias" she knew from a previous board and she now thinks is posting here under several different names......she thinks you know who she's talking about when she talks about "Alias".....

I mean, it's fully possible there are two alias's floating around on the internet... it's not like it's that unique of a name for someone to pick, especially if they have trolly/assholeish tendencies.

But if that's the case ILA is def not the alias JPP knows.

Yes, it does allow it. And at least as of last summer, you were ok with that, telling me directly that you are for pretty much zero restrictions on what is allowed. So what exactly would you have me do about it, given that you have already said that you don't want language banned?

I dont think it's ok.

Is this the heart of the issue? You're still crying over not being allowed to suggest people having sex with children? Poor thing . . .

was I posting in this thread where there was an argument between BAC and ILA? Because I don't remember seeing one or posting in one. I don't read every fucking thread on JPP bijou.

Honestly if you think this place is such a cesspool, why are you even here? I don't say that with any malice, but it doesn't seem like you have much fun here anymore, you hate most posters here, you're always mad, just doesn't seem like a healthy environment for you. You of course are welcome, and I sometimes still enjoy your presence, but I don't see how JPP is the best thing for you, or even a good thing for you, at this point.

i told her the same thing a couple of days ago...she won't listen. but i applaud your effort to help her or him.

Your rules are inconsistent. The tone and culture have been set here - by needledick mysognyists - and apparently, racists. Otherwise, they'd be appropriately ostracized to go seek out a sewer-forum. This place used to be capable of tolerating free speech yet maintaining a level of decorum. That's out the window. Racist scum have always been allowed to be racist, but here at JPP, they're made to feel welcome and comfortable now, too. Congrats.

I dont think it's ok.

Yes you do. Otherwise you'd do something about it.

It isn't about me 'crying' about not being 'allowed' to call someone out for what they VERY OBVIOUSLY are. It's about the fact that YOU fucks decide when and with whom that rule will be applied, and when it will not be. That's called 'INCONSISTENT'.

was I posting in the thread where there was an argument between BAC and ILA? Because I don't remember seeing one or posting in one. I don't read every fucking thread on JPP bijou.

Maybe you ought to start at the very least looking into the threads/posters who are causing a stir - and not just the kind of butt-hurt gun-nut stir that drives butt-hurt mods up the wall demanding a new forum?

Believe me, you won't hear from me much longer as long as you assholes continue with the piss-poor methods you've been practicing. Take it to the bank.

what the frack is wrong is with bijou? santa piss in her or his stocking?

sheeeesh

i've never seen such whiny bullshit on this forum, ever.

Your rules are inconsistent. The tone and culture have been set here - by needledick mysognyists - and apparently, racists. Otherwise, they'd be appropriately ostracized to go seek out a sewer-forum. This place used to be capable of tolerating free speech yet maintaining a level of decorum. That's out the window. Racist scum have always been allowed to be racist, but here at JPP, they're made to feel welcome and comfortable now, too. Congrats.

Honestly, short of banning the speech here (which you yourself are on record for not wanting to happen) the best thing is for users to put these individuals on ignore. But we have 1 too many masochists that in spite of constantly being offended and insulted by these people, they continue to talk to them, engage them, and give them a voice.

Yes you do. Otherwise you'd do something about it.

We have done many things about it

1.) ignore feature provided to all users, it's your own personal ban
2) an APP forum where sexist, homophobic, and racist speech is explicitly not allowed
3) I have talked about starting a collective that would group-ignore these problem posters, but most people haven't taken me up on the offer
4) When I see it, I call it out and condemn the language and hostility... I know I called ILA a few days ago for being homophobic against howey
5) We have something else in the works that is still in the process of being installed, which further would help clean up things to a huge degree.

In contrast, what have you done, other than continue to engage these people and give them the relevance and attention they crave?

Maybe you ought to start at the very least looking into the threads/posters who are causing a stir - and not just the kind of butt-hurt gun-nut stir that drives butt-hurt mods up the wall demanding a new forum?

For about the 1 billionth time, the Guns forum was all me. It was pretty much an executive decision. I was the one that brought the idea up, asked about it to get input, and pretty much set it up right away. I moved all the threads there. Had nothing to do with billy being butt hurt over guns.

Also the new forum has over the weekend been the second most active forum on JPP. it's perfectly out there in the open, and easy to find.

Believe me, you won't hear from me much longer as long as you assholes continue with the piss-poor methods you've been practicing. Take it to the bank.

I thought you were supposed to motivate me, lol . . .

Honestly, short of banning the speech here (which you yourself are on record for not wanting to happen) the best thing is for users to put these individuals on ignore. But we have 1 too many masochists that in spite of constantly being offended and insulted by these people, they continue to talk to them, engage them, and give them a voice.

We have done many things about it

1.) ignore feature provided to all users, it's your own personal ban
2) an APP forum where sexist, homophobic, and racist speech is explicitly not allowed
3) I have talked about starting a collective that would group-ignore these problem posters, but most people haven't taken me up on the offer
4) When I see it, I call it out and condemn the language and hostility... I know I called ILA a few days ago for being homophobic against howey
5) We have something else in the works that is still in the process of being installed, which further would help clean up things to a huge degree.

In contrast, what have you done, other than continue to engage these people and give them the relevance and attention they crave?

For about the 1 billionth time, the Guns forum was all me. It was pretty much an executive decision. I was the one that brought the idea up, asked about it to get input, and pretty much set it up right away. I moved all the threads there. Had nothing to do with billy being butt hurt over guns.

Also the new forum has over the weekend been the second most active forum on JPP. it's perfectly out there in the open, and easy to find.

I thought you were supposed to motivate me, lol . . .

Good for you. Continue to do nothing and insist that you've got it all covered, have made no mistakes and need no improvement.

As it continues to deteriorate, re-read my posts of today if you're stupidly scratching your head wondering what happened to your once-bitchen forum.

bijou I have chosen to take your advice from last summer, and not censor speech, because that is what you favor, and I agree with you.

Other than that, merry christmas, and go in peace.

bijou I have chosen to take your advice from last summer, and not censor speech, because that is what you favor, and I agree with you.

Other than that, merry christmas, and go in peace.

You don't get it. It isn't about censorship, but culture here. You draw the line firmly when YOU don't like certain speech. And under those circumstances, you most certainly fucking DO censor speech.

Back