I quit

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
You don't get it. It isn't about censorship, but culture here. You draw the line firmly when YOU don't like certain speech. And under those circumstances, you most certainly fucking DO censor speech.

I already provided a pretty extensive list above of things we do here. At some point the impetus is on the users as well, especially when it comes to not engaging the assholes. If they don't have an audience their words are meaningless.

You don't get it. It isn't about censorship, but culture here. You draw the line firmly when YOU don't like certain speech. And under those circumstances, you most certainly fucking DO censor speech.

the line was drawn for pedo's ONLY BECAUSE it is likely to be a criminal violation and damo wants to avoid any potential legal issues.

that is not censorship, rather, it is prudently keeping JPP within the law.

that you would compare child sex speech to racism is truly mind boggling.

Please don't use vulgar language; because a lot of people find it objectionable.
Thanks

damo in case you missed the last 2-3 days, some people are reallly mad that all the gun threads are now in a very easy to find, highly trafficked location, and that the gun threads from both general politics and off topic will now be seen by more people. We lost legion troll over it. Jarod was kinda peeved too, and then bijou and haiku have cried about it for some unknown reason.

damo in case you missed the last 2-3 days, some people are reallly mad that all the gun threads are now in a very easy to find, highly trafficked location, and that the gun threads from both general politics and off topic will now be seen by more people. We lost legion troll over it. Jarod was kinda peeved too, and then bijou and haiku have cried about it for some unknown reason.

I love it, when a plan comes together. :D

Props to you for being able to get the troll to leave the board, if true. This is something I must see to believe and I think he'll be back shortly. However if he really is gone then the guns forum is one of the best things you've ever done on this site.

I think Bijou is Legion. He is the only poster I've ever seen repeated attack Billy for his love of fine beer.

Someone ban that account!

I think Bijou is Legion. He is the only poster I've ever seen repeated attack Billy for his love of fine beer.

Someone ban that account!

Haters gonna hate. More people have read GBF than most anything anyone else here has written.

Back