I think its over.

If there is absolute immunity for official duties, how can a Democracy work?

There has always been absolute immunity for the president for official duties. Otherwise Obama could be prosecuted for murder for authorizing the killing of OBL.

As I pointed out, they do not want a Democracy or acknowledge our history of being one.

This is a Constitutional Republic - and you Marxists hate the Constitution. You truly thought you had ended the Republic and the Marxist dictatorship you've worked for was on the brink of fruition.

As I pointed out, they do not want a Democracy or acknowledge our history of being one.
All across the globe, voters are turning to conservative politics and the core reason is Immigration now and forever. When white people become fearful, the world suffers. I hate to predict this, but the United States is sooooo sooooo long overdue for a good ol fashion beatdown....and come this Nov. we may just get that

All across the globe, voters are turning to conservative politics and the core reason is Immigration now and forever. When white people become fearful, the world suffers. I hate to predict this, but the United States is sooooo sooooo long overdue for a good ol fashion beatdown....and come this Nov. we may just get that
^retarded racists

It’s not white people it’s racists

Last edited:
There has always been absolute immunity for the president for official duties. Otherwise Obama could be prosecuted for murder for authorizing the killing of OBL.

This is a Constitutional Republic - and you Marxists hate the Constitution. You truly thought you had ended the Republic and the Marxist dictatorship you've worked for was on the brink of fruition.
Then why were trump and you talking about impeaching people fuck fart?

We are a representative republic now,

iu
We always have been.

Is it Mr. Jarod or Miss Jarod?
What a stupid shit bag you are

It’s been well known Jared is married to a woman for over a decade

This stupid shit you do is how 8 year olds act

Wait

I take that back

My son was like 5 when he learned some neighbors of ours were two gay men

He was completely able to understand that they loved each other like mom and dad did

He said “really”

Then I said yes

Then he said OK

and went over to their house to play with their dogs

We still know them

While your creepy ass pretends EVERYONE IS GAY

children surpass your emotional capabilities

LOSER

Last edited:
What a stupid shit bag you are

It’s been well known Jared is married to a woman for over a decade

This stupid shit you do is how 8 year olds act

Wait

I take that back

My son was like 5 when he learned some neighbors of ours were two gay men

He was completely able to understand d that they loved each other like mom and dad did

He said “really”

Then I said yes

Then he said OK

and when over time their house to play with their dogs

We still know them

While your creepy as pretend EVERYONE IS GAY

children surpass your emotional capabilities

LOSER
You know what they say about the ones that yell the loudest about the gays are always the ones that get caught at a motel with a cock in their mouth.

I stand corrected. But a majority of those racist....whites.....just sayin....All of Europe is hating on brown.
Because the international push by the worlds evil assholes has them in the net for the moment

Likely through lies, fake polls and planted fake leaders

It’s a collective plan that the Republicans joined

Time for Biden to drone Trump. Since he's said to be "senile," we can blame it on dementia and retire him to a nice posh rest home. Then we can have Whitmer and Harris for the next eight years. lol

oh stfu.

you're the one abandoning democracy right now with your stupid fatalism and lies.

Back