I think its over.

There has always been absolute immunity for the president for official duties. Otherwise Obama could be prosecuted for murder for authorizing the killing of OBL.

This is a Constitutional Republic - and you Marxists hate the Constitution. You truly thought you had ended the Republic and the Marxist dictatorship you've worked for was on the brink of fruition.
You are as misinformed in this thread as you are the other, if there has always been absolute immunity show us where it is in the Constitution

Too funny, Constitutional just means the document creating that Republic, the actual form of government, as opposed to a Constitutional monarchy, a document authorizing that monarchy. Amazing how for someone who keeps talking Constitution in reality knows very little about it

If there is absolute immunity for official duties, how can a Democracy work?

As I pointed out, they do not want a Democracy or acknowledge our history of being one.
We all knew that the SCOTUS was going to rule there is some immunity. Members of congress have some immunity. So of course the president has some immunity.

Now the SCOTUS is saying that what is official acts and what isn't must be determined at a lower court level...and appealed up the judicial chain to reach a final decision.

This is more reasonable than some are portraying it...and certainly a better decision than what might have come down.

We have weathered a great Civil War, folks, and we will weather this.

In any case, we are getting what we deserve. WE AMERICANS OF THIS GENERATION were given responsibility for our Republic...and THIS is how we have handled it.

We DESERVE what we are getting.

I'd love Biden now that he is immune to replace the flag with the rainbow flag and just watch the maga's heads explode.
Remember this? pEarl broke out with a supperating rash when he saw it. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

5mKl4JY.jpg

If there is absolute immunity for official duties, how can a Democracy work?

As I pointed out, they do not want a Democracy or acknowledge our history of being one.
America is not remotely a democracy anymore, but if it were the remedy to bad acts by elected officials would be to elect someone better.

You are as misinformed in this thread as you are the other, if there has always been absolute immunity show us where it is in the Constitution

Right next to the right to privacy...

Presidential immunity was acknowledged by SCOTUS in Mississippi v. Johnson - 1867

Too funny, Constitutional just means the document creating that Republic, the actual form of government, as opposed to a Constitutional monarchy, a document authorizing that monarchy. Amazing how for someone who keeps talking Constitution in reality knows very little about it

ROFL

You're babbling.

We are a representative Republic based on a formal constitution that forms or "constitutes" our systems of government. In our case, three coequal branches - though you Marxists generally only acknowledge the executive these days. A Republic based on a Constitution, i.e. a "Constitutional Republic."

This isn't that difficult. There was a time when schools taught it - though gender fluidity takes precedence these days....

We all knew that the SCOTUS was going to rule there is some immunity. Members of congress have some immunity. So of course the president has some immunity.

Now the SCOTUS is saying that what is official acts and what isn't must be determined at a lower court level...and appealed up the judicial chain to reach a final decision.

This is more reasonable than some are portraying it...and certainly a better decision than what might have come down.

We have weathered a great Civil War, folks, and we will weather this.

In any case, we are getting what we deserve. WE AMERICANS OF THIS GENERATION were given responsibility for our Republic...and THIS is how we have handled it.

We DESERVE what we are getting.

I mostly agree with you. BUT fraud was used to put Quid Pro Biden in office, so we don't deserve him.

/

I don't doubt it. I swear tho the biggest homophobes love them some cock!
I always found it amusing that you Stalinists think the most vicious insult you can possibly hurl at someone is calling them a fag. Clearly you think there is literally NOTHING worse that a person can be and you will deeply wound Earl by calling him such names....

Any crime related to his campaigning can be prosecuted. The GA case is fine. The others will have to be tweaked a bit.

I always found it amusing that you Stalinists think the most vicious insult you can possibly hurl at someone is calling them a fag. Clearly you think there is literally NOTHING worse that a person can be and you will deeply wound Earl by calling him such names....
He was the one calling people fags. Takes one to know one?

oh and btw...fuck your feelings! tata!

Back