I think we have lost some of our LW posters after the move.....

Stone

Contributor
Do you think at least SOME of it has to do with the writing being on the wall when it comes to Biden being ejected from the WH by Trump this November? I do. It has become quite obvious that Joe is losing, and will lose. Maybe they just dont want to be around " ashamed and embarrassed of their candidate" when he does lose and this was their easy way out.....:thinking:

Do you think at least SOME of it has to do with the writing being on the wall when it comes to Biden being ejected from the WH by Trump this November? I do. It has become quite obvious that Joe is losing, and will lose. Maybe they just dont want to be around " ashamed and embarrassed of their candidate" when he does lose and this was their easy way out.....:thinking:
No loss. The butthurt alt lefties are just struggling to come up with a new moniker. Look at Mr, Tiny Penis for example, he is working on his third.

RED TSUNAMI!

RED TSUNAMI!
To your credit you are still here and going strong. I may disagree with you on some things politically,.....but you are no pussy! In fact,...I would be willing to bet that outside of politics we wouldnt disagree on much at all. PLUS.....you like the Soprano's!

Nah we will continue to laugh as the GOP destroys themselves.

No loss. The butthurt alt lefties are just struggling to come up with a new moniker. Look at Mr, Tiny Penis for example, he is working on his third.
I dont even think he actually believes much of what he posts himself. I think his primary reason to be here is to get a rise out of people,.....which I kind of get because in a lot of ways I do the same. Difference is,...I like to make people laugh,.....he is out to piss people off and bring out the worst in them if possible IMO.

Would anyone actually miss them? :palm:

I dont even think he actually believes much of what he posts himself. I think his primary reason to be here is to get a rise out of people,.....which I kind of get because in a lot of ways I do the same. Difference is,...I like to make people laugh,.....he is out to piss people off and bring out the worst in them if possible IMO.
If you are speaking of Mr. Tiny Penis, in his first moniker, her referred to himself as an "arrogant asshole" That is the last think he posted that was honest.

If you are speaking of Mr. Tiny Penis, in his first moniker, her referred to himself as an "arrogant asshole" That is the last think he posted that was honest.
I sure am. Demented Dutch. He likes to stir the shit pot.

Back