I think we have lost some of our LW posters after the move.....

I dont even think he actually believes much of what he posts himself. I think his primary reason to be here is to get a rise out of people,.....which I kind of get because in a lot of ways I do the same. Difference is,...I like to make people laugh,.....he is out to piss people off and bring out the worst in them if possible IMO.
It’s his tiny penis that keeps him in a bad humor.

Do you think at least SOME of it has to do with the writing being on the wall when it comes to Biden being ejected from the WH by Trump this November? I do. It has become quite obvious that Joe is losing, and will lose. Maybe they just dont want to be around " ashamed and embarrassed of their candidate" when he does lose and this was their easy way out.....:thinking:
I've grown accustomed to Vbulletin over the decades. This format works, I just find myself not posting as much.

Do you think at least SOME of it has to do with the writing being on the wall when it comes to Biden being ejected from the WH by Trump this November? I do. It has become quite obvious that Joe is losing, and will lose. Maybe they just dont want to be around " ashamed and embarrassed of their candidate" when he does lose and this was their easy way out.....:thinking:
What was the vote? How many votes did Trump win by? I thought the election was in November.

Well, it does require both a bit of effort and intelligence to make the shift... They probably didn't have enough of either to deal with it...

Nah, more so moved to other forums were posters exchange content rather than MAGA trolls offering only copy and paste memes and personal insults

Nah, more so moved to other forums were posters exchange content rather than MAGA trolls offering only copy and paste memes and personal insults
I dont think thats it. They have no problem calling fellow board members Maggats so no,...That CANT be it. Not hardly. ;) :thinking:

Back