I think we have lost some of our LW posters after the move.....

Mine, too. I prefer Lavallette...but we do Seaside at times. That is where Gandalfini took his family to solidify their Jersey roots.
I was born in Pt Pleasant and grew up in Bay Head. Not some place I visited in the summer (like 99% of those you see there in the summer), I lived there year round. I've done that Mantaloking to Seaside run a million times.:)

I dont even think he actually believes much of what he posts himself. I think his primary reason to be here is to get a rise out of people,.....which I kind of get because in a lot of ways I do the same. Difference is,...I like to make people laugh,.....he is out to piss people off and bring out the worst in them if possible IMO.
He is a sad little man.

You cannot learn. There is no dumping. It cannot work. Our system prevents it. When Trumpys were talking about dumping ballots, ballots with bamboo traces, and other insane lies, I thought who is dumb enough to think that is real? That is where you and others on this board came in.
You thought the Russian dossier was real and Hunter's laptop was fake so don't point fingers :laugh:

I have a 4th but will wait until I see if this is somewhere I can settle in before inviting her. She is badass.
This forum has been getting better. We've got you and your friends showing up and during the mess of trying to upgrade this forum some of the worst trolls disappeared. I like it here for the ability to tell idiots off without having to tiptoe around.

I was born in Pt Pleasant and grew up in Bay Head. Not some place I visited in the summer (like 99% of those you see there in the summer), I lived there year round. I've done that Mantaloking to Seaside run a million times.:)
I used to own a home on Plainfield Avenue in North Lavalette on the beach side of Route 35N. Lived there all year long. Terrific time of my life. Spent lots of hours at the Surf Club, which doesn't exist anymore. (Leveled during Sandy.)

Getting too old for the kind of shit that attracted me to the shore.

I used to own a home on Plainfield Avenue in North Lavalette on the beach side of Route 35N. Lived there all year long. Terrific time of my life. Spent lots of hours at the Surf Club, which doesn't exist anymore. (Leveled during Sandy.)

Getting too old for the kind of shit that attracted me to the shore.
Is plainfield ave one of those sandy roads with little houses that run up to the beach? I always thought they were cute. That might have been Ortley beach. I was in Bay Head immediately after sandy checking on two of my cousins houses, one destroyed, one spared.

sandy.JPG

Is plainfield ave one of those sandy roads with little houses that run up to the beach? I always thought they were cute. That might have been Ortley beach. I was in Bay Head immediately after sandy checking on two of my cousins houses, one destroyed, one spared.

View attachment 26623
Ortley was almost totally destroyed by Sandy. Dozens of houses just picked up and moved elsewhere in pieces. The rebuilding is now of houses on stilts...huge McMansions.

Plainfield Avenue is not a sandy road. The House I owned was at 29 Plainfield Av...you can see it on Google Maps. 29 Plainfield Av Lavallette. I bought it (with the back house) for $24,000 back in the early 1960's. (Lost it to my ex-wife in the divorce.) The house later sold for $800,000. One of my major screw-ups!

Do you think at least SOME...
Stone, you 59.5 yet? I am really looking forward to all that tax free income. It has got to be making you happy.

I started saving it when I was 20.... So it will be the culmination of nearly 40 years work.

Back