I think we have lost some of our LW posters after the move.....

As things continue to look bleaker and bleaker for poor old Joe our LWers will post less and less, until finally one day,....shortly after election day, most will just seem to vanish. Excuses will be offered by those few who remain but in the end we will all know the TRUTH of it all. They will again go into hiding just as they have many times throughout history waiting for the right time to creep back out of their hidey holes to once again spread their poison brand of propaganda.

Do you think at least SOME of it has to do with the writing being on the wall when it comes to Biden being ejected from the WH by Trump this November? I do. It has become quite obvious that Joe is losing, and will lose. Maybe they just dont want to be around " ashamed and embarrassed of their candidate" when he does lose and this was their easy way out.....:thinking:
Biden can't lose. The only way trump can win is by cheating. The red states are already gearing up for their intimidation of Democratic voters and closing of balloting location in Dem areas.

Biden can't lose. The only way trump can win is by cheating. The red states are already gearing up for their intimidation of Democratic voters and closing of balloting location in Dem areas.
We will vote early and often in all the states that actually matter. Late and often as well. Annnnnnd,.....some of those SWEET midnight dumpings of mail in's too. It will be the safest and most secure election in history,.....trust us. :)

Last edited:
my theory is they have the old forum.php root site bookmarked - and can't figure out how to get to the new root page. Supporting Biden indicates life is generally a struggle after all
This could be the issue, if you use the forum.php link first then click on the logo it will take you to the right url but without the https:// so it doesn't quite work either.

We will vote early and often in all the states that actually matter. Late and often as well. Annnnnnd,.....some of those SWEET midnight dumpings of mail in's too. It will be the safest and most secure election in history,.....trust us. :)
Umm hmm.

To your credit you are still here and going strong. I may disagree with you on some things politically,.....but you are no pussy! In fact,...I would be willing to bet that outside of politics we wouldnt disagree on much at all. PLUS.....you like the Soprano's!

Truly enjoy tangling ass with you, Stone.

I frequent a beach where James Gandalfini used to hang out a lot. He wanted his kids to get the feel of a real New Jersey life.

I frequent a beach where James Gandalfini used to hang out a lot. He wanted his kids to get the feel of a real New Jersey life.
Same goes here. Your one of " the good ones".... :)

" Hey,....I made it thru the 70,s by the skin of my ass,....theres no bigger prick then Phil Leotardo! And Just so you know,...there could be a line at Cozzerelli's a mile long!"

I found the source of Reichwing angst!

Perhaps Lost in the Polling: The Race Is Still Close

There’s no way around it: The news for President Biden hasn’t been great.
But the news is not all bad for Mr. Biden — or, at least, it’s not all that bad. The race is still pretty close. It’s close enough that he would have a very serious chance to win if the election were held tomorrow. And of course, the race won’t be held tomorrow: There are five-plus months to go for a possible Biden comeback.

in Moonachie?
Dolan made a comment about James Gandolfini so my post was a line from the Soprano's when they were first going to war with Leotardo and tony gave the word to put out a hit on him. The line was spoken by " Pauli". " Cozzereli's" is the funeral home in their neighborhood.

here

There are a few big Soprano's fans in here. Me, Dolan, Guno,...and I think Dutch too.

You and Dolan were talking about the jersey shore and that's where I'm from. Half the family rutherford and the other in Bay Head where I grew up. I Thought Cozzerlis was a diner in Moonachie just on the jersey side of NY. Down the shore is like my old stomping grounds.

You and Dolan were talking about the jersey shore and that's where I'm from. Half the family rutherford and the other in Bay Head where I grew up. I Thought Cozzerlis was a diner in Moonachie just on the jersey side of NY. Down the shore is like my old stomping grounds.
Mine, too. I prefer Lavallette...but we do Seaside at times. That is where Gandalfini took his family to solidify their Jersey roots.

You cannot learn. There is no dumping. It cannot work. Our system prevents it. When Trumpys were talking about dumping ballots, ballots with bamboo traces, and other insane lies, I thought who is dumb enough to think that is real? That is where you and others on this board came in.

Back