Idealism without God

do you believe the historically negative aspects of organized religion can be at least reduced if not eliminated?

are you going to prove yourself to be a masonic "keep religion violent" agitant as I asserted earlier in the thread?

satan's war machine has you by the soul.

break the contract.
There is no Satan, either. Another of man’s inventions. No soul. No heaven. No hell.

I don’t even know what

“are you going to prove yourself to be a masonic "keep religion violent" agitant as I asserted earlier in the thread?”

means.

Participation in organized religion is dropping significantly in this country. Obviously, something has gone awry with what they have to offer. My guess is because it has gone astray and poking its nose into politics too much rather than focus on what it should, which is spiritual and ethical growth.

There is no Satan, either. Another of man’s inventions. No soul. No heaven. No hell.

I don’t even know what

“are you going to prove yourself to be a masonic "keep religion violent" agitant as I asserted earlier in the thread?”

means.

Participation in organized religion is dropping significantly in this country. Obviously, something has gone awry with what they have to offer. My guess is because it has gone astray and poking its nose into politics too much rather than focus on what it should, which is spiritual and ethical growth.
what's happening is the oligarchs are tired of faking they care so they want to go to techno-tyranny, mass murder, and no morality whatsoever, so they don't feel bad about being awful.

and on ethical growth...

what's better than the Golden rule on ethics?

I know you like to keep your moral discussion vague and pointless, but give substance a try, douche-nozzle.

One can choose to ignore them. And that's fine. If you want to take all the good teachings of Jesus and apply them (in your case, selectively) that's a prefectly fine thing to do.

Good for you.

Again, religion does a fine job of that itself. I see your point: you want your new version of Christianity to be the real faith and that's fine. You are not alone. Millions have come up with their own version of faith and how to live.

Enjoy it.
but you as a rationalist choose to canonize the worst implementation, cathlolicism, and then use that as your strawman to rebut.

what's better than the Golden rule on morality?

can't you do better as a supposedly thoughtful person?

you also don't want a real discussion on morality, because you side with the globalist population reducer mass murderers.

but you as a rationalist choose to canonize the worst implementation, cathlolicism, and then use that as your strawman to rebut.

No, I keep forgetting that many believers don't like to think about the history of their faith, especially when they are making a new one for themselves.

I honestly get your point that Jesus' teachings without all the supernatural bells and whistles is a perfectly good and reasonable "faith".

what's better than the Golden rule on morality?

can't you doe better as a supposedly thoughtful person?

You keep missing the fact that some on here agree with you and your needless antagonism is just a sign of whatever is amping you up.

you also don't want a real discussion on morality, because you side with the globalist population reducer mass murderers.

What more discussion do you need on morality? I believe it is a human invention meant to serve the social structure. No supernatural stuff about it.

Is there something wrong with that?

No, I keep forgetting that many believers don't like to think about the history of their faith, especially when they are making a new one for themselves.

I honestly get your point that Jesus' teachings without all the supernatural bells and whistles is a perfectly good and reasonable "faith".

You keep missing the fact that some on here agree with you and your needless antagonism is just a sign of whatever is amping you up.

What more discussion do you need on morality? I believe it is a human invention meant to serve the social structure. No supernatural stuff about it.

Is there something wrong with that?
it's vague.

is your mind just a glittering generality inside?

that's sad for you.
:truestory:

what's happening is the oligarchs are tired of faking they care so they want to go to techno-tyranny, mass murder, and no morality whatsoever, so they don't feel bad about being awful.

Perhaps if you dialed back this overt sense of persecution you seem to carry around with you. Whether it's getting animated about the Freemasons or the Catholics or the "Oligarchs" and their "techno-tyranny", it gets in the way of what you sound like you really want to talk about which is "morality"

it's vague.

is your mind just a glittering generality inside?

that's sad for you.

You are not unlike BidenPresident (the old poster on here, now I think they post under the name "Hume"). No matter how much you agree with that poster they will lose their shit on you and finally start hurling insults.

Even when you agree with them.

Sounds like you suffer from the same mental condition.

Take the win and calm the fuck down.

Perhaps if you dialed back this overt sense of persecution you seem to carry around with you. Whether it's getting animated about the Freemasons or the Catholics or the "Oligarchs" and their "techno-tyranny", it gets in the way of what you sound like you really want to talk about which is "morality"
Perhaps if you weren't trying to defend mass murder with your horseshit you wouldn't be such an asscheese maggot.

You are not unlike BidenPresident (the old poster on here, now I think they post under the name "Hume"). No matter how much you agree with that poster they will lose their shit on you and finally start hurling insults.

Even when you agree with them.

Sounds like you suffer from the same mental condition.

Take the win and calm the fuck down.
Eat your shit pastry, mental infant who only has word games and never says anything substantial about morality.

I don't.

you haven't said shit about what morality actually is.

And, again, there's a lie. I've written in detail about morality in relation to the social network.

You can keep lying or you can actually discuss the points I raised.

But you like to lie because it feels good like hate feels to you. Yummy.

I see you like "hate" more than anything else in the world. Seems kinda like "hatred" is what you REALLY worship.

How do you fit all that hatred into a "morality"?

And when you worship your hatred, do you have rituals you carry out?
you've hallucinated something.

I just call truth on Masonic butfucks who pretend to be smart but are dumb.

think of it as constructive criticism, crybaby.

Back