If evolution is real why are there still apes?

Is this an actual question? I mean. Apes are descended from a mutual ancestor. We just won natural selection. We get to watch TV, they throw poop while people look at them at zoos.

I didn’t claim evolution wasn’t real I said there are many holes in the theory that science glossed over.

In order to claim something as fact it should be completely explainable and evolution isn’t

You are incorrect. Science did not "gloss over" what you don't understand. One thing your OP is incorrect on is divergence. Humans, as I posted earlier, diverged from a common ancestor millions of years ago. The branch that become us diverged again and again. Scientists have identified at least nine homo cousins of ours whose lineage we had in common. Many of us (I'm one of them and you likely are too if you are of European descent) carry snippets of their DNA.

So yes, there have been multiple times our species split off from each other. We likely don't know how many times; the nine other homo species are the only for-sure ones at this time.

I understand theory but the accepted belief from most intellectuals is that evolution is a fact and something cannot be a fact when so many unknowns surround it.

Since evolution cannot be fully explained shouldn’t creationism also be considered until science has more answers?

And here we go -- yet another scientifically-illiterate monkey-with-a-keyboard who thinks that one can equate a mythical gods story with actual, provable, quantifiable, measureable, peer-reviewed science. I bet you want your religious fables taught to public school kids too, right?

iEK6p73.jpg

Is this an actual question? I mean. Apes are descended from a mutual ancestor. We just won natural selection. We get to watch TV, they throw poop while people look at them at zoos.

*snort*

Our neighbor said a bear took their satellite dish; they never found it. So apparently bears evolved to like watching Game of Thrones, too. lol

I understand theory but the accepted belief from most intellectuals is that evolution is a fact and something cannot be a fact when so many unknowns surround it.

Evolutionary biology wouldn't be an active area of research if all questions have been answered about it. There are plenty of unresolved questions in evolutionary biology, as well as in physics, genetics, and biochemistry.

I don't think I have ever met an educated person who asserted we know everything about evolution and there are no uncertainties left. Science wouldn't be any fun if we just had everything figured out.

Since evolution cannot be fully explained shouldn’t creationism also be considered until science has more answers?
Decent with modification by genetic mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift have been tested and corroborated under laboratory conditions, field observation, genetic studies, and paleontological study.

Evolution by intelligent design is a vague idea which hasn't been scrutinized or tested

*snort*

Our neighbor said a bear took their satellite dish; they never found it. So apparently bears evolved to like watching Game of Thrones, too. lol

Awesomeness. Methinks someone was a bit upset at how poorly the Bears were doing last season and wanted to make sure nobody else had to watch.

Water flowing downhill has nothing to do with the Theory of Evolution. Water flows downhill in accordance with Newton's law of motion, Newton's law of gravitation, and the application of Ohm's law and Kirchoff's law.
The Theory of Evolution is not a theory of science.

shut the fuck up you stupid asshole

Science doesn't 'work'. There is no 'method' or 'procedure' of science. Science is simply a set of falsifiable theories. Nothing more.

!
How exactly are these falsifiable theories created if there is no method or procedure for creating them? Do they arrive magically?

You do love your paradoxes.

Water flowing downhill has nothing to do with the Theory of Evolution. Water flows downhill in accordance with Newton's law of motion, Newton's law of gravitation, and the application of Ohm's law and Kirchoff's law.
The Theory of Evolution is not a theory of science.

Tell us how Ohm's law is applied to water.

I can't wait to see how you are going to do the math.

But, I am sure you will just respond with "RQAA" since you are clearly blowing shit out of your ass.

If one is uneducated about science but thinks they understand they often scoff at it and call it fake.

Oh for dog's sake. Scientists can explain plenty, but Unintelligent Designers like yourself can't understand it.

Humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) diverged from a common ancestor several million years ago. We evolved to become H. sapiens sapiens; they evolved to become other species of primate.

No science here...move along...move along...

Religion is not science. The Theory of Evolution is a religion.

You are incorrect. Science did not "gloss over" what you don't understand. One thing your OP is incorrect on is divergence. Humans, as I posted earlier, diverged from a common ancestor millions of years ago. The branch that become us diverged again and again. Scientists have identified at least nine homo cousins of ours whose lineage we had in common. Many of us (I'm one of them and you likely are too if you are of European descent) carry snippets of their DNA.

So yes, there have been multiple times our species split off from each other. We likely don't know how many times; the nine other homo species are the only for-sure ones at this time.

I already know your religion. It is not science.

And here we go -- yet another scientifically-illiterate monkey-with-a-keyboard who thinks that one can equate a mythical gods story with actual, provable, quantifiable, measureable, peer-reviewed science. I bet you want your religious fables taught to public school kids too, right?
There is no science being discussed here. Religion is not science.

Evolutionary biology wouldn't be an active area of research if all questions have been answered about it.
There is no such thing as 'evolutionary biology' in science.
There are plenty of unresolved questions in evolutionary biology, as well as in physics, genetics, and biochemistry.
Science isn't 'answers'. Science is a set of falsifiable theories. That's it. That's all.
I don't think I have ever met an educated person who asserted we know everything about evolution and there are no uncertainties left. Science wouldn't be any fun if we just had everything figured out.
No science here.
Decent with modification by genetic mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift have been tested and corroborated under laboratory conditions, field observation, genetic studies, and paleontological study.
None of which has to do with the Theory of Evolution.
Evolution by intelligent design is a vague idea which hasn't been scrutinized or tested
Who brought up evolution by intelligent design???

Back