If evolution is real why are there still apes?

For water to flow, there must be pressure and a place for it to flow. These correspond to voltage and current. Voltage is just pressure as well. Current is the actual flow.
All paths for flow carry some resistance to that flow. For water, it's friction, either in the riverbed or in the pipe. That directly corresponds to resistance in any electrical circuit.

The relationship between pressure, flow, and resistance is the same whether it's water in a riverbed, water (or any other liquid or gas) in a pipe, or electrons in a circuit. It's the same equation.

ROFLMAO.. No. It's not.
Are you saying that electrons flow at different speeds depending on the resistance of the conductor?

Give us the equation for flow rate. (I am curious as to where resistance is part of the equation.)

poor schmuck , still doesn't get it

into the Night
Verified User

This message is hidden because Into the Night is on your ignore list.

Trolls don't give a shit. He's a fucktard with at least three socks here... IBDaman, this one, and something that starts with pee. DU has pegged all three of them. They share some whacko RW nutcake blog thing.

Lovely -- another fucking troll moron who doesn't get it. :laugh:

Today, 09:07 PM
Yakuda
Verified Loser

This message is hidden because Yakuda is on your ignore list.

Trolls don't give a shit. He's a fucktard with at least three socks here... IBDaman, this one, and something that starts with pee. DU has pegged all three of them. They share some whacko RW nutcake blog thing.

He posts something crazy and then has his socks thank it. He should be called Bombas. I thought obvious socks as he uses were against board policy.

I think Herschel Walker asked that question. Are you planning on running for Congress?

Back