If evolution is real why are there still apes?

Science would say that we didn’t actually evolve from apes but that we both evolved from a common ancestor in a process that is essentially the genes of our common ancestor mutating into different forms leading to us and apes.

However the problem with this theory is that scientists cannot explain why the same genes would evolve on differing paths since the common ancestor was located in the same environment.

Another problem is that after that branching of genes from our common ancestors there is zero evidence of it ever happening again.

Statistically that would be an impossibility since if it happens once it should be an ongoing process.

So yes, after that split from the common ancestor each species evolved in their own way but never again did any species genes branch out again to create multiple new species.

There are many, many holes in the theory of evolution

I'm not sure. But, I am already starting to suspect some sex-crazed retarded pre-historic man had sex with a Chimpanzee somewhere in history.

dancing-monkeys.gif

Last edited:
You're so right. From what I've seen of that moron's posts that other ppl quote, and from what he's replied to me before ignore was imposed, he's just another useless, angry troll who hasn't realized yet that his kind is doomed. :laugh:

Nah. I've won already. You cower behind your ignore lists!

Last time I checked, this is an open forum. Do you know what that means, fucktard?

You accused me of ignoring your response dipshit. I dont give a fuck what your opinion is about anything and I would have no reason to think I should have looked for a response from a dipshit like you. You people are self absorbed children aren't you? Everything is about you. Screw

You accused me of ignoring your response dipshit. I dont give a fuck what your opinion is about anything and I would have no reason to think I should have looked for a response from a dipshit like you. You people are self absorbed children aren't you? Everything is about you. Screw

It was a question, penis breath.

Science would say that we didn’t actually evolve from apes but that we both evolved from a common ancestor in a process that is essentially the genes of our common ancestor mutating into different forms leading to us and apes.

However the problem with this theory is that scientists cannot explain why the same genes would evolve on differing paths since the common ancestor was located in the same environment.

Another problem is that after that branching of genes from our common ancestors there is zero evidence of it ever happening again.

Statistically that would be an impossibility since if it happens once it should be an ongoing process.

So yes, after that split from the common ancestor each species evolved in their own way but never again did any species genes branch out again to create multiple new species.

There are many, many holes in the theory of evolution

This can't be a real question.

Back