If evolution is real why are there still apes?

So Man, which already existed, had sex with a chimp to cause the evolution of Man??? Do you even realize what you just said?????????!?

Then you explain it Dr. Doolittle!

chimp.gif

Science would say that we didn’t actually evolve from apes but that we both evolved from a common ancestor in a process that is essentially the genes of our common ancestor mutating into different forms leading to us and apes.

However the problem with this theory is that scientists cannot explain why the same genes would evolve on differing paths since the common ancestor was located in the same environment.

Another problem is that after that branching of genes from our common ancestors there is zero evidence of it ever happening again.

Statistically that would be an impossibility since if it happens once it should be an ongoing process.

So yes, after that split from the common ancestor each species evolved in their own way but never again did any species genes branch out again to create multiple new species.

There are many, many holes in the theory of evolution

Are you, by chance, Australian?

But you didn't provide even one rebuttal to one point. Did your university make you too stupid or too pompous to answer? Or both?

Lemme guess; if a Trumpian fuckwit declared the Earth was flat, you'd be attacking anyone who didn't provide "one rebuttal to one point".

Evolution is well documented. If you're a young Earth creationist who believes all the evidence of evolution is the work of Satan, I can't help you.

Science would say that we didn’t actually evolve from apes but that we both evolved from a common ancestor in a process that is essentially the genes of our common ancestor mutating into different forms leading to us and apes.
Science has nothing to say about the past. Darwin's theory isn't science.

As far as the speculation goes, your question is stupid. Darwin's theory stipulates long time periods, not a young earth. Humans, chimps, bonobos, orangutans, gorillas, etc... are all apes, and the speculation is that all apes evolved from previous generations of apes that are no longer with us. The process of evolution is very slow for our human perceptions.

Why don't you try asking " If evolution is real why are there still raptors?"

Oh wait, there aren't any raptors remaining. I guess evolution actually is real. OK, I get it now.

I thought the subject title was a sarcastic shot at that idiot GOP candidate Walker. Then I read the OP. :palm: Jeezus! Talk about an ass backwards attempt to justify the silliness of creationism.

Lemme guess; if a Trumpian fuckwit declared the Earth was flat, you'd be attacking anyone who didn't provide "one rebuttal to one point".

Evolution is well documented. If you're a young Earth creationist who believes all the evidence of evolution is the work of Satan, I can't help you.
Now, now Terry, just because you only have a brain stem, you don't have license to mentally masturbate in public. Do that in a bathroom. You shouldn't be projecting your own bogus positions onto others and then be attacking them for your bogus positions.

And Terry, Darwin's theory is a speculative one. Its only documentation is "On the Origin of Species". Technically you can say that it is well documented only because the volume is complete and published.

Now get into the bathroom.

Back