IF I WAS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN ELECTORATE I'D ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS

Dachshund

Verified User
Who the f**k do the Democrats think they are that they are "taking the piss" out of the public by refusing to allow Kamala Harris to provide any clear accounts of her policies for almost a month after becoming Presidential nominee?

The way I see it, it's a MASSIVE INSULT to the people.

Why do the Democrats think Americans will just passively put up with the fact Harris refuses to sit for any serious interviews with reporters/news channels. Full Stop.

All she dishes up at her rallies is "Joy" and "Feel Good" vibes, and chorus lines of twerking Black Hoes rapping, and lots of really awesome balloons.

Her whole campaign act is just "sound and fury signifying nothing" - 100% bullshit and ballyhoo.

I was watching the DNC and thousands of Harris - Waltz supporters were cheering and hyped up. But Kamala wasn't saying ANYTHING of substance at all about issues. It was as though she was a big shiny object who was mesmerising the audience, and I thought to myself: "These are the kind of pea-brains who will vote Democrat in November. God help us" !

For future election campaigns in America, I think the electoral rules should be changed to ensure that Presidential candidates are requred to sit for a certain minimum number of serious interviews (broadcast nationally) about policy, etc; with neutral, professional reporters/journalists.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Who the f**k do the Democrats think they are that they are "taking the piss" out of the public by refusing to allow Kamala Harris to provide any clear accounts of her policies for almost a month after becoming Presidential nominee?

Why do the Democrats think Americans will just passively put up with the fact Harris refuses to sit for any serious interviews with reporters/news channels. Full Stop.

All she dishes up at her rallies is "Joy" and "Feel Good" vibes, and chorus lines of twerking Black Hoes rapping, and lots of really awesome balloons.

Her whole campaign act is just "sound and fury signifying nothing" - 100% bullshit and ballyhoo.

I was watching the DNC and thousands of Harris - Waltz supporters were cheering and hyped up. But Kamala wasn't saying ANYTHING of substance at all about issues. It was as though she was a big shiny object who was mesmerising the audience, and I thought to myself: "These are the kind of pea-brains who will vote Democrat in November. God help us" !

For future election campaigns in America, I think the electoral rules should be changed to ensure that Presidential candidates are requred to sit for a certain minimum number of serious interviews (broadcast nationally) about policy, etc; with neutral, professional reporters/journalists.

Dachshund Dawg

Listen to JFKJr's speech in total. It outlines how the democrat sheep are kept in line and what a party of fear and hatred the democrats have become.

BTW, when is the last time you have heard ANY politician apologize for being late?

Dachshund Dawg

I know it bothers you folks on the Right but no one in the DNC gives a flying FUCK what you are animated about. It isn't your party.

What you are doing is showing us how scared you are now. You thought you stood a chance with Joe because you could focus on his age. That's gone now, sweetie. It's gone for good. Now YOUR guy is the dottering old fool.

And it makes you mad that literally the ONLY thing Trump had up his sleeve was attacking Joe. Now he's lost. You guys are mad. Fine.

Just remember one key point: We don't fucking care what you think about Kamala or anything really.

Listen to JFKJr's speech in total. It outlines how the democrat sheep are kept in line and what a party of fear and hatred the democrats have become.

BTW, when is the last time you have heard ANY politician apologize for being late?

First, just a point of order: it's RFK Jr. not JFK Jr. JFK's son died and came back to lead QAnon. Keep your Kennedies straight.

Now as for RFK Jr. Well, here's a man who left a bear carcass in Central Park. A bear carcass he was going to eat himself. But ran out of time before his flight so he staged the body with an old beat up bicycle.

I honestly don't know what your life is like but that shit screams "FUCKING LOON" to me. I get it, though, he's the enemy of your enemy so he's your friend. A friend who brought along a dead brain work as well.

I know it bothers you folks on the Right but no one in the DNC gives a flying FUCK what you are animated about. It isn't your party.

What you are doing is showing us how scared you are now. You thought you stood a chance with Joe because you could focus on his age. That's gone now, sweetie. It's gone for good. Now YOUR guy is the dottering old fool.

And it makes you mad that literally the ONLY thing Trump had up his sleeve was attacking Joe. Now he's lost. You guys are mad. Fine.

Just remember one key point: We don't fucking care what you think about Kamala or anything really.
this is the dumbest take ever

we have a two party system, but independents will decide who wins

First, just a point of order: it's RFK Jr. not JFK Jr. JFK's son died and came back to lead QAnon. Keep your Kennedies straight.
Sorry for the error.
Now as for RFK Jr. Well, here's a man who left a bear carcass in Central Park. A bear carcass he was going to eat himself. But ran out of time before his flight so he staged the body with an old beat up bicycle.
As for RFKJr. and "fucking loons" It is the "fucking loons" currently in DC that are screwing up this country for their own benefit which is one reason I support outsiders like Trump and RFKJr.

I honestly don't know what your life is like but that shit screams "FUCKING LOON" to me. I get it, though, he's the enemy of your enemy so he's your friend. A friend who brought along a dead brain work as well.
Don't fret over my life. It is none of your business.

It's hilarious seeing a democrat telling repubs, "It isn't your party." LMFAO

The Dems have a candidate not even they voted for and who has her current job solely because of her genitals and pigmentation and was placed in as candidate by the party bosses, not voters, after a coup of a sitting president who previously beat trump. Maybe you're right maybe it's not our party but what I described sure as shit IS your party. Run by bosses not the people.

It's hilarious seeing a democrat telling repubs, "It isn't your party." LMFAO

The Dems have a candidate not even they voted for and who has her current job solely because of her genitals and pigmentation and was placed in as candidate by the party bosses, not voters, after a coup of a sitting president who previously beat trump. Maybe you're right maybe it's not our party but what I described sure as shit IS your party. Run by bosses not the people.
we point out that she refuses to discuss policy of any kind

shit stains ~ "mind your business"

you would think I made this up - but no - they actually thing that is a proper retort to a citizen asking what she plans on doing

Brainworm bashed the living shit out of trump a few months ago.

Just like:
Vance
Lady G
Cruz
McConnell

Come to think about it...EVERY Republican who now eats trumpshit.

there you have it

the shit stains want power - not a discussion of ideas to improve the country
For all your bitching about immigrants, you certainly do suck up to some moron from another nation discussing our govt..

"For future election campaigns in America, I think the electoral rules should be changed to ensure that Presidential candidates are requred to sit for a certain minimum number of serious interviews (broadcast nationally) about policy, etc; with neutral, professional reporters/journalists."

The problem is the right doesn't think neutral, professional reporters exist.

Brainworm bashed the living shit out of trump a few months ago.

Just like:
Vance
Lady G
Cruz
McConnell

Come to think about it...EVERY Republican who now eats trumpshit.

Yeah, it is kind of repulsive how pretty much everyone in Trump's orbit has at one point in time compared him to the worst in humanity. It just shows that at the end of the day all ANY politico is interested in is power. Pure raw power.

Back