IF I WAS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN ELECTORATE I'D ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS

It's hilarious seeing a democrat telling repubs, "It isn't your party." LMFAO

Do you think it is?????

The Dems have a candidate not even they voted for

And pretty much every Dem I've seen is lining up quite happily with Kamala. Again, the only people who are terrified are Trumptards.

and who has her current job solely because of her genitals and pigmentation

Not really, but you folks on the right can't see women or people of color doing anything but your dishes.

and was placed in as candidate by the party bosses, not voters,

And, again, everyone on this side of the aisle, the folks whose opinion actually MATTERS on this subject seem pretty happy.

(If you think party bosses are something new, I will point you to American history)

after a coup of a sitting president

A "coup". HOw fukin' hilarious is that. You guys watched Trump foment an ACTUAL attempted coup and you thought it was tourists on holiday. But HERE you can find a COUP no problem.

Give it a break, Cletus.

who previously beat trump. Maybe you're right maybe it's not our party but what I described sure as shit IS your party. Run by bosses not the people.

LOL. As if your party doesn't have bosses. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, it is kind of repulsive how pretty much everyone in Trump's orbit has at one point in time compared him to the worst in humanity. It just shows that at the end of the day all ANY politico is interested in is power. Pure raw power.
The Green Party and a Kennedy had a press conference detailing how corrupt the Democratic Party has become, using law fare and censorship to prevent us from having real discussions.

A decent person would pause and give that some serious thought....

The Green Party and a Kennedy had a press conference detailing how corrupt the Democratic Party has become, using law fare and censorship to prevent us from having real discussions.

A decent person would pause and give that some serious thought....

LOL. Sorry, not taking "decency" advice from someone who is going to vote for a 34-times convicted felon with a history of sexual abuse, fraud, bankruptcy, lies and mismangement.

Who the f**k do the Democrats think they are that they are "taking the piss" out of the public by refusing to allow Kamala Harris to provide any clear accounts of her policies for almost a month after becoming Presidential nominee?

The way I see it, it's a MASSIVE INSULT to the people.

Why do the Democrats think Americans will just passively put up with the fact Harris refuses to sit for any serious interviews with reporters/news channels. Full Stop.

All she dishes up at her rallies is "Joy" and "Feel Good" vibes, and chorus lines of twerking Black Hoes rapping, and lots of really awesome balloons.

Her whole campaign act is just "sound and fury signifying nothing" - 100% bullshit and ballyhoo.

I was watching the DNC and thousands of Harris - Waltz supporters were cheering and hyped up. But Kamala wasn't saying ANYTHING of substance at all about issues. It was as though she was a big shiny object who was mesmerising the audience, and I thought to myself: "These are the kind of pea-brains who will vote Democrat in November. God help us" !

For future election campaigns in America, I think the electoral rules should be changed to ensure that Presidential candidates are requred to sit for a certain minimum number of serious interviews (broadcast nationally) about policy, etc; with neutral, professional reporters/journalists.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!
Why should she, the other guy never has, saying your going to end wars and deport people isn’t a policy until the details are included, and we still seen how Mexico is paying for walls

LOL. Sorry, not taking "decency" advice from someone who is going to vote for a 34-times convicted felon with a history of sexual abuse, fraud, bankruptcy, lies and mismangement.
I am a libertarian in a blue state. I have not and will not vote for Trump - and never said I would. you are a retard though - and prove it with each reply to me

I have even started threads on here saying Trump is a retard, and a narcisist

but as bad as he is, atleast the media will pay attention to what he is doing, not lie and pretend "cheap fakes" explains dementia and allow him to run a basement campaign

Do you think it is?????

And pretty much every Dem I've seen is lining up quite happily with Kamala. Again, the only people who are terrified are Trumptards.

Not really, but you folks on the right can't see women or people of color doing anything but your dishes.

And, again, everyone on this side of the aisle, the folks whose opinion actually MATTERS on this subject seem pretty happy.

(If you think party bosses are something new, I will point you to American history)

A "coup". HOw fukin' hilarious is that. You guys watched Trump foment an ACTUAL attempted coup and you thought it was tourists on holiday. But HERE you can find a COUP no problem.

Give it a break, Cletus.

LOL. As if your party doesn't have bosses. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
The party bosses told you who the candidate would.be. So much for democracy

The vote would almost assuredly be anti-Trump no matter who was on the ticket. We're all just pleased as punch that that vote no longer has to be for an 80 year old. Your cult mentality tells you who your candidate is, Lord knows it isn't policy, leadership, decency, or results.

Who the f**k do the Democrats think they are that they are "taking the piss" out of the public by refusing to allow Kamala Harris to provide any clear accounts of her policies for almost a month after becoming Presidential nominee?

I was watching the DNC and thousands of Harris - Waltz supporters were cheering and hyped up. But Kamala wasn't saying ANYTHING of substance at all about issues. It was as though she was a big shiny object who was mesmerising the audience, and I thought to myself: "These are the kind of pea-brains who will vote Democrat in November. God help us" !

For future election campaigns in America, I think the electoral rules should be changed to ensure that Presidential candidates are requred to sit for a certain minimum number of serious interviews (broadcast nationally) about policy, etc; with neutral, professional reporters/journalists.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!
When your enemy is defeating himself- don't interfere.

The vote would almost assuredly be anti-Trump no matter who was on the ticket. We're all just pleased as punch that that vote no longer has to be for an 80 year old. Your cult mentality tells you who your candidate is, Lord knows it isn't policy, leadership, decency, or result
Your party bosses clearly have no problem controlling you

we point out that she refuses to discuss policy of any kind

shit stains ~ "mind your business"

you would think I made this up - but no - they actually thing that is a proper retort to a citizen asking what she plans on doing
When was the election poopy pants? Her policies are pretty similar to Bidens. She will sit down with news stations.
You guys like Dachsund think your timing is binding on Harris. She will do all the interviews you need to make up shit about. We would never steal the opportunity for you to lie about her. Be patient. She had a debate with Trump scheduled. Now Daffy is trying to weasel out of that.

Give it a rest, Cletus.

The only reason you care is because now your guy has to go up against someone who is younger and sharper. You stand a chance of losing now.

Grow up. Learn how to take a loss like a man.

Give it a rest, Cletus.

The only reason you care is because now your guy has to go up against someone who is younger and sharper. You stand a chance of losing now.

Grow up. Learn how to take a loss like a man.
No what I care about is having to listen to you cockroaches claiming you love democracy while your party behaves like Bolsheviks

No what I care about is having to listen to you cockroaches claiming you love democracy while your party behaves like Bolsheviks

Oh jeeeezus h christ. Machine politics are not new. This is MILD compared to REAL machine politics.

Give it a rest, Cletus. This isn't your fight, it isn't your dog. So just STFU. Literally no one on this side cares what grievance you have on this topic.

But you know what we DO like? We like hearing the desperation in your voice. You want someone to give you the trophy without competing. Sorry, Cletus, that isn't how the game is played.

Deal.

They don't even break a sweat with you. They know you'll believe any shit they throw at you.
Meanwhile, in the party of rugged individualism™

86842e3e401fd84526b43c55008fce4ef6aafc51.jpg

Oh jeeeezus h christ. Machine politics are not new. This is MILD compared to REAL machine politics.

Give it a rest, Cletus. This isn't your fight, it isn't your dog. So just STFU. Literally no one on this side cares what grievance you have on this topic.

But you know what we DO like? We like hearing the desperation in your voice. You want someone to give you the trophy without competing. Sorry, Cletus, that isn't how the game is played.

Deal.
Good so you admit when you cockroaches claim to be the party of democracy ,its not actually true its just "machine politics". Now see that can buy. It's not pretty but it's honest. Fuck democracy just say what you think sounds good in the moment.

Back