IF I WAS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN ELECTORATE I'D ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS

Just like women have never taken incels like you seriously either, right incel?
He ass fucked your mother, wife and sister while you knelt in the closet jerkin the gerkin.

Doesn't sound celibate to me

Fuck off now zit

Just like women have never taken incels like you seriously either, right incel?
What are called "incels" are merely a fabrication created by postmodernist/neo-Marxist wankers like you.

"Incels" are simply that group of men who totally (and emphatically) reject the failed 2nd and 3rd - wave feminist movements for the profoundly brain-dead and massively destructive social/political phenomena that they actually were/are.

"Incel" is the kind of term only a Dummycrat would use.

Feminists are MORONS, I wouldn't fuck one with your dick.

The sentence in which I used the word ,"FURIOUS", was grammatically and syntactically CORRECT. PERIOD.

Now go and do your English homework, little Dummycrat. (If your mommy can read, get her to check it for you when your done).

Last edited:
You need some soothing salve for those stinging buttocks?
I think you're the one who knows all about stinging bung-holes, dude. Because you sent a post in the past saying that you sell your ass for cash when you need it. Right? That's pretty gross, brother. You need to clean up your act. If you keep hawking your "Gary Glitter", you could get HIV.

What are called "incels" are merely a fabrication created by postmodernist/neo-Marxist wankers like you.

"Incels" are simply that group of men who totally (and emphatically) reject the failed 2nd and 3rd - wave feminist movements for the profoundly brain-dead and massively destructive social/political phenomena that they actually were/are.

"Incel" is the kind of term only a Dummycrat would use.

Feminists are MORONS, I wouldn't fuck one with your dick.
I just forgot to typr "BE" in between "I'd" and "furious".

the right conducted actual elections. if only they could just show some polls that he will lose and force him out to save democracy like the shit stains did
You seem to have problems following along as well.

Be much better

Clearly, you cannot follow this discussion.

Be better
I followed it perfectly. The Democrats want to stay in power. So, who would they have run instead of Harris to obtain that end? Or, is it they expect to cheat in the upcoming election and install Harris as dictator of the week?

I followed it perfectly. The Democrats want to stay in power. So, who would they have run instead of Harris to obtain that end? Or, is it they expect to cheat in the upcoming election and install Harris as dictator of the week?
Read the thread. You are still confused.

Who the f**k do the Democrats think they are that they are "taking the piss" out of the public by refusing to allow Kamala Harris to provide any clear accounts of her policies for almost a month after becoming Presidential nominee?

The way I see it, it's a MASSIVE INSULT to the people.

Why do the Democrats think Americans will just passively put up with the fact Harris refuses to sit for any serious interviews with reporters/news channels. Full Stop.

All she dishes up at her rallies is "Joy" and "Feel Good" vibes, and chorus lines of twerking Black Hoes rapping, and lots of really awesome balloons.

Her whole campaign act is just "sound and fury signifying nothing" - 100% bullshit and ballyhoo.

I was watching the DNC and thousands of Harris - Waltz supporters were cheering and hyped up. But Kamala wasn't saying ANYTHING of substance at all about issues. It was as though she was a big shiny object who was mesmerising the audience, and I thought to myself: "These are the kind of pea-brains who will vote Democrat in November. God help us" !

For future election campaigns in America, I think the electoral rules should be changed to ensure that Presidential candidates are requred to sit for a certain minimum number of serious interviews (broadcast nationally) about policy, etc; with neutral, professional reporters/journalists.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!
But you’re not so shut the fuck up.

The Green Party and a Kennedy had a press conference detailing how corrupt the Democratic Party has become, using law fare and censorship to prevent us from having real discussions.

A decent person would pause and give that some serious thought....
I did. I just unpaused. You are still a fucking moron.

I think you're the one who knows all about stinging bung-holes, dude. Because you sent a post in the past saying that you sell your ass for cash when you need it. Right? That's pretty gross, brother. You need to clean up your act. If you keep hawking your "Gary Glitter", you could get HIV.
Have you been jacking off to more pictures of Democratic women or did you switch to Anne Coulter and Roseanne Barr.

The party bosses told you who the candidate would.be. So much for democracy
Who is your candidate again? Tell us how great he is. He’ll get fewer votes than RFK Jr even though he’s still IN the race. Maybe you should just use your ballot to wipe your ass.

... no one in the DNC gives a flying FUCK what you are animated about. It isn't your party.
... which is why all the Democrat voters are abandoning the DNC and Kamala, and rushing to support Trump. RFK Jr and Tulsi Gabbard are the latest to turn their backs on the DNC. All democraphics are lining up behind Trump.

Come November, there simply won't be enough Americans supporting Kamala for her to even bother trying to hold a rally.

240824_gma_parks_rfk4_hpMain_16x9.jpg

Back